Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My thinking is same. A fsm is just like any other monk, grassroot leader, actress or politician. Its all about integrity and character. If personal life is not straight, how you expect the fsm to do straight things in your home? Am I right, kcwee?

Whoa seh....you talk like politician le.....still admiring obama speech...

FSM must set example doh,,,, very easy to become Liang PohPoh....some salted fish can nvr be a comeback kid....

These fsms don't know how powerful is Uncle Sam

One thing I don't understand. I thought that if they are able to read other's bazhi, how come they can't foretell this coming?

Whoa seh....you talk like politician le.....still admiring obama speech...

FSM must set example doh,,,, very easy to become Liang PohPoh....some salted fish can nvr be a comeback kid....

Don't understand what you mean. Can explain what is Liang PohPoh and salted fish?

Don't understand what you mean. Can explain what is Liang PohPoh and salted fish?

Experts kill birds with one stone.

Romney/Obama/Ah Jack/those salted fishes get killed by one stone.

Ah Jack acted "in public" decently, "in private"-within his hybrid mpv...u know i know and everybody know, and became "salted fish".

Ah hui's "private" now u know i know everybody know...another salted fish liao, may be.

Edited by bepgof

Another way of modern explanation:

Public figure must have "same images" in public and private. Media very interest to "dig" these figures' images(behavioural performance)under different social conditions, to boost the readership. Once differences found, declared salted fish. This is dog-bite-dog cycle, never end till world ends.

One thing I don't understand. I thought that if they are able to read other's bazhi, how come they can't foretell this coming?

They have "guns" and "guts", but possess no crystal ball nor magical powers, as simple as that.

Same to politicians. Public gives/empowers them "POWER".

To me(pls not against fs nor bz), Bazhi is like "义合团"'s so called "气功" - proclaimed against all forces of penetration, however, once the "bullet" shoots - people become salted fish - result shown. Any way, many refused to acknowledge the result and insisted "气功" does its job.

I always said "simple doesn't mean easy", to really "understand" one thing, takes time.

Thatzz y it goes to show they are not much ingredients up there.....those who wnat to engage them may end up the same fate.

Smart, go and test their bazi reading until shiok before getting your house audited.

Ah Pek bepgof already explain liao....save my saliva