Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Eric,

Can please kindly PM me the price of white & black haiku fans (including installation), low profile version for hdb flat?

Would the haiku fan be too big to install in the bedrooms of HDB flat given the 60" size?

Thanks very much for your time!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi bro,

Can pm me the price of white haiku fan for both the standard height version and the low profile version?

Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

:drunk: pal

Hi, I'm looking at to install 2 ceiling fans at my living & dining area and 14 lights for my 4-room resale flat. Not sure is 2 ceiling fans is too overkill for living/dining area. I'm not doing any false ceiling or L-Box etc. pls give me yr professional advice and quote. Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Dun think that will over kill the living/dining area if choose correctly.... :hee.... :notti:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) hope you'll save some bucks and buy my kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Awaits for yr appt soon.... :seeya:

Hi Eric,

Can please kindly PM me the price of white & black haiku fans (including installation), low profile version for hdb flat?

Would the haiku fan be too big to install in the bedrooms of HDB flat given the 60" size?

Thanks very much for your time!

Hi Pal,

Low profile is also too low for certain HDB flat with veri low ceiling ....

Dun think it's suitable for BR as it can't install any light kit to it.

Furthermore nowadays the BR are too small for tis 60 inches fan ...

Hv also PMed you liao.... ;)

Hi Bro,

I am looking a ceiling fan for my living room.

The living room has false ceiling and the height of ceiling from floor is around 2.4 - 2.6 meters.

The wide of ceiling from right to left (if you know what I mean) is 7 feets.

My contractor told me to purchase a ceiling fan with diameter around 37 inch (less than 4 feets) because if the ceiling fan is too big, the wind will not blow down to us.

Could you please PM and recommend a ceiling fan that suitable for my living room?

Is it true that I should purchase a ceiling fan which its diameter is < 4 feets?

Thanks,

Jonatan

hi bro,

am looking for 2 ceiling fans for my new home (preferably with modern light kits bright enough for the respective rooms) :dunno:

room sizes are:

1) living room = about 4m x 3.3m (maybe will have L-Box by the side if the light kit is not bright enough)

2) masterbed room = about 3.3m x 3.2m

wat size/inch of fans will you recommend for these 2 rooms and wat will be the cost of them? if can give me good price hor..! :sport-smiley-004:

hope to hear from you soon. thanks..! :yamseng:

How much r the downlights?

Hi Pal,

I've PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy mi kopi hee.. :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro,

I am looking a ceiling fan for my living room.

The living room has false ceiling and the height of ceiling from floor is around 2.4 - 2.6 meters.

The wide of ceiling from right to left (if you know what I mean) is 7 feets.

My contractor told me to purchase a ceiling fan with diameter around 37 inch (less than 4 feets) because if the ceiling fan is too big, the wind will not blow down to us.

Could you please PM and recommend a ceiling fan that suitable for my living room?

Is it true that I should purchase a ceiling fan which its diameter is < 4 feets?

Thanks,

Jonatan

Hi Jonatan,

A 37 inches ceiling fan is abit too small liao wor... :notti:

The coverage will not be enough wor... :rolleyes:

Dun worry, I'll help you choose the correct size of ceiling fan to use.... :good:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy mi kopi.... :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Awaits for yr appt... :seeya:

hi bro,

am looking for 2 ceiling fans for my new home (preferably with modern light kits bright enough for the respective rooms) :dunno:

room sizes are:

1) living room = about 4m x 3.3m (maybe will have L-Box by the side if the light kit is not bright enough)

2) masterbed room = about 3.3m x 3.2m

wat size/inch of fans will you recommend for these 2 rooms and wat will be the cost of them? if can give me good price hor..! :sport-smiley-004:

hope to hear from you soon. thanks..! :yamseng:

Hi Pal,

If you support mi... sure will give good price tags wor... :lol:

Hv also PMed you liao.... ;) Hope u'll save some bucks and buy mi kopi hor...:dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

i thhink i may need about 2 fans. any recommendation? looking at haiku but find it a bit ex

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Also hope i'm able to help you out.... :)

Awaits for yr appt.... :seeya:

Hi bro,

Can you quote me the price for white haiku fan? Low ceiling type.

Thanks.

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)