Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro, I have 3 brand new kdk ceiling fan I want to fix on my new home. 1 56" 2 44" can kindly email me at eugene.toh888@gmail.com the cost to install them for me? THank you. Eugene

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi kopi bro,

i am looking for a white sleak designer/non designer fans -

do u have any to recomend with their prices pls?

many thx

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif apprecia :dribble:te very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro, I have 3 brand new kdk ceiling fan I want to fix on my new home. 1 56" 2 44" can kindly email me at eugene.toh888@gmail.com the cost to install them for me? THank you. Eugene

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro, could you PM me details of your catalogue and of your showroom?

Sourcing lights and fans for my new place. Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro, me just got a new hdb flat so looking for ceiling fans with remote controls. Not sure which brand to go for yet.

Can PM me your pricelist and catalog for the various brands? Can also email me at biddo14@gmail.com

Hi bro, me just got a new hdb flat so looking for ceiling fans with remote controls. Not sure which brand to go for yet.

Can PM me your pricelist and catalog for the various brands? Can also email me at biddo14@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Emailed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Edited by bro

bro I looking for 42 inch fan with LED lights, pref acrylic. Do u have any good recommendations?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

I wish to have a ceiling fan but I have no extra point to install. Will u help to create an extra point and what is the cost?

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

I'm planning to install 1 ceiling fan **** and 2 ceiling with lights at bedrooms (with remote control).

I having not decided with brand to go for, Fanco or Crestar? Pls advise and provide the quote.

I'm also lookinig for downlights. Pls provide catalog n price list.

Thanks

Hi bro,

I'm planning to install 1 ceiling fan **** and 2 ceiling with lights at bedrooms (with remote control).

I having not decided with brand to go for, Fanco or Crestar? Pls advise and provide the quote.

I'm also lookinig for downlights. Pls provide catalog n price list.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hi bro, interested to install ceiling fan with lightings and lightings. Pls send me your catalogue and pricing with installation/without installations. do you have any showroom? pm or email: longyang85@hotmail.com

Thanks!