DingDong

My Little 3I Siaolangkeng @ Tpy

My DIY achievement on Fri de 13th.. :P

Mosjo TV rack $59 + $30 for 4 legs.

020.jpg022.jpg

023.jpg024.jpg

And a Lack $12.90 Coffee Table

002.jpg

And gotten 2 KingKoil pillows and bolsters from NTUC Finest @ Nex for $38.. 2 for $19 promo.

Edited by DingDong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Updated pics of my hse... can soon be Ikea ambassador liao.. LOL

Hall

093-1.jpg : My fav character Chip n Dale ..fm a pasar malam.

021-1.jpg : Blind from Ikea

080.jpg : TV console,stools n table from Ikea, 2nd hand Ikea sofa from a forumer here.

094.jpg : New handle cant fit..use back old handle for now.. grrr.. waiting for uncle come back fix up.

My Room

077.jpg

091.jpg

076-1.jpg

- Door Less Wardrobe, Storage cum side table, chair from Ikea.. soon to add on a display cabinet i got fm LadyR few mths back.

- King Size bedframe not sure what brand, given to me by a friend when she move house.

Edited by DingDong

My Messy Kitchen

082.jpg : One side of Ikea kitchen

085.jpg : I love this tap.. got from a forumer here too!

083.jpg : Other side of kitchen.. washing machine n dryer not fix up yet..

084.jpg : I superduper love this shower..haha good hair wash day!

Edited by DingDong

084.jpg : I superduper love this shower..haha good hair wash day!

I have the same rain shower instant heater system as u except that mine is white. I bought it cos "alpha" system was the only rainshower instant heater available. I didn't want to install the bulky water storage. The only setback about "alpha" is that the water pressure is only moderate. Well it still ok for me.

Updated pics of my hse... can soon be Ikea ambassador liao.. LOL

094.jpg : New handle cant fit..use back old handle for now.. grrr.. waiting for uncle come back fix up.

I think i can qualify to an IKEA ambassador too! About 70 to 80% of my furnishing are from them. I can be their show room lol :)

So far, we r pretty happy with the furniture.... They can last for years if you use them properly.

Why didn't u consider changing the gate or refurbish it? I mean they look really old ..... I remember It as being in the 1970s....

Edited by potatoes

I have the same rain shower instant heater system as u except that mine is white. I bought it cos "alpha" system was the only rainshower instant heater available. I didn't want to install the bulky water storage. The only setback about "alpha" is that the water pressure is only moderate. Well it still ok for me.

I chose the greyish one cos i scare the white turn yellowish.. my pressure is pretty strong just that the hotness could have been better despite me max it sometimes.

otherwise i like this system!

Weekend??!! Then do what?

ya.. wkend hse unless i find next job nearby... erm..do wat.. erm..bbq.. lim .. i meant chill out w friends.. lol

I think i can qualify to an IKEA ambassador too! About 70 to 80% of my furnishing are from them. I can be their show room lol :)

So far, we r pretty happy with the furniture.... They can last for years if you use them properly.

Why didn't u consider changing the gate or refurbish it? I mean they look really old ..... I remember It as being in the 1970s....

haha actually i love the old gate cos of the retro feel.. so just wanna change the lock n handle..but sadly the new handles cant fit in.. not sure wat the uncle can/will do w it now. it dun really affect me as i only use padlock on gate but it look pretty weird now..

Edited by DingDong

So u like the house to have the retro feel..... But i find IKEA furnitures quite modern- looking ..... Not sure how u can blend in....

Edited by potatoes

now i seen your place, really retro!

But why have it as weekend home?

1. Depend on next job i have is located where..

2. Parents not young,alone at home oso i will worry lor.

So u like the house to have the retro feel..... But i find IKEA furnitures quite modern- looking ..... Not sure how u can blend in....

i love the retro feel..lol but along the way..the purchases dont seem so retro.. now..all brown brown.. more "Zen" feel? hahaha

really japalang feel now. HAHAH