Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ane

Cost Of Blum System

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After over a year, the Blum mechanisms are still working properly and no regret installing them for all my kitchen cabinets:

Blum - kitchen

I'll be installing blum system for my new kitchen cabinet incl my tv console and it cost me almost $1.5+++

I'll be installing those soft closing hinges with that rubber its a bit more ex

HF lift cost me most among all items

4nos S4 drawers + 2nos S2 drawers

and Runners for tv console etc

Now looking forward to c the product :dribble:

When we did up our kitchen last year, we decided to use only drawers instead of shelves in all the lower cabinets, and we chose Blum over Ikea.

We have a total of 26 drawers (16 standard and 10 inner drawers) 2 lift systems and hinges for all doors to the upper cabinet, all the fittings cost slightly over $2,600.

I love having all drawers as it is much easier to reach for things and put things away as the drawers come out to me. It used to be a pain to have to get on my knees to try to reach for something right at the back of the cabinet on the bottom shelve and it will not get easier as I am not getting younger.

Other than the soft close mechanism, do consider the benefit of using all-drawer system instead of shelves, it makes working in your kitchen much easier, unless you are planning to have a maid all your life, if not it is a good investment. Just my thought. :o

imageiii.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can now reach for things that are kept deep inside the cabinet, even in the corner.

imageqhb.jpg

When we did up our kitchen last year, we decided to use only drawers instead of shelves in all the lower cabinets, and we chose Blum over Ikea.

We have a total of 26 drawers (16 standard and 10 inner drawers) 2 lift systems and hinges for all doors to the upper cabinet, all the fittings cost slightly over $2,600.

I love having all drawers as it is much easier to reach for things and put things away as the drawers come out to me. It used to be a pain to have to get on my knees to try to reach for something right at the back of the cabinet on the bottom shelve and it will not get easier as I am not getting younger.

Other than the soft close mechanism, do consider the benefit of using all-drawer system instead of shelves, it makes working in your kitchen much easier, unless you are planning to have a maid all your life, if not it is a good investment. Just my thought. :o

imageiii.jpg

I can now reach for things that are kept deep inside the cabinet, even in the corner.

Nice who did yr kitchen, pls share.

imageqhb.jpg

Hi there - can share your ID/contractor that do up your wonderful kitchen? :)

thanks!

imageiii.jpg

imageqhb.jpg

The corner drawer is an excellent system. Is it cheaper wid only drawers or would cost more?? I'm thinking of doing the same too..

Corner drawer cost more then those ordinary drawers

Do check it at Kiang Sing Hong at Upper Bt Timah rd I got my household blum system from them :dancingqueen:

The corner drawer is an excellent system. Is it cheaper wid only drawers or would cost more?? I'm thinking of doing the same too..

There are 2 different height for corner drawer...

CC.S1 is 84mm height with load capacity of 50kg, available in Silver Grey color (S$91.38) and Stainless Steel (S$121.61).

CC.S4 is 204mm height with load capacity of 50kg, available in Silver Grey color (S$137.35) and Stainless Steel (S$219.10)

Hi peeps,

I see many of you asking about the prices of Blum mechanisms.

me and my friend went down to the Blum showroom at Ubi a couple of weeks ago. A nice place showcasing the different Blum systems i would say. Got Blumotion la, spring and non-spring hinge la, Aventos system la, Orgaline la, Servo la bla bla... Many many.

We even managed to get hold of the hardcopies of the latest brochures and had a guide brought us thru the showroom and explaining the different mechanism. A fruitful session no doubt. Got the pricelist too. :sport-smiley-004:

If anyone want the pricelist you can download the pdf format from http://connect.blum.com/. You can download brochures there too.

If you want you can pm me too. I can send to you via mail.

Got time can go down to the showroom and take a look. Worthwhile la.

Cheers everyone,

Mike

imageiii.jpg

imageqhb.jpg

excel hardware is eating into BLUM's marketing in Singapore and probably Malaysia. 

We know the owner of excel. They are strong and aggressive. Very strong business model too.