Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Another Flat At Segar Meadows Hdb 4Rm 93Sqm - Very Very Very Last Minute Reno

I forgot to talk abt my aircon guy.....how could I?!??!

so far my honest review : he is not the cheapest. but he doesn't take short cuts. he is a one man show.

I dunnid to worry about a thing at all. except for paying lor. :sport-smiley-004: anyway he did not collect deposit at all. he say pay when job and everything delivered swee swee.

so those who want contact lemme know lor :)

Contact please.. TIA!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

[quote name=Simontsh, on 31 October 2011 - 10:16 AM, said:

' timestamp='1323476485' post='684486]

I forgot to talk abt my aircon guy.....how could I?!??!

so far my honest review : he is not the cheapest. but he doesn't take short cuts. he is a one man show.

I dunnid to worry about a thing at all. except for paying lor. anyway he did not collect deposit at all. he say pay when job and everything delivered swee swee.

so those who want contact lemme know lor

bro, me also interested hehe kindly PM me the contact :yamseng:

Edited by Terencetcw

All requests replied :)

Went down this morning to talk to the electrician on how to install the light strips.

saw some stuff installed already

for example kitchen granite top is up. plus the dish rack, cabinet doors and handles.

photo5ro.jpg

photo4rbg.jpg

photo3vm.jpg

photo2ifw.jpg

photo1ne.jpg

photo3jtm.jpg

photo2kw.jpg

photo1wdp.jpg

wardrobe doors too.....but notice the door side laminate is different from the door itself. carpenter say this is the abs trimming....they can only match to the colour of the laminate.

is this true?!!?!

the only 2 small errors we identified

photomgl.jpg

the console has 2 tones of laminate. carpenter explained that they need to do the abs trimming on the rounded edges....that's why can only try to match.....is this true??? or just hala me one?

photoont.jpg

then the divider in MBR like wrong dimensions. :dunno: the top part of the divider....can put what wor....space so small....

Edited by Simontsh

photo3jtm.jpg

photo2kw.jpg

photo1wdp.jpg

wardrobe doors too.....but notice the door side laminate is different from the door itself. carpenter say this is the abs trimming....they can only match to the colour of the laminate.

is this true?!!?!

Link: abs trimming

I read from the link that only lam Chuan offers matching colour for abs trimming. Or else, has to use veneer type- more expensive... U might wanna read the link to find out for ur self.

Oh, can I have ur aircon installer contact please. Thank you very much.

i notice the door to door gap of your wardrobe (middle pix) quite big... can see thru inside shelving leh...

ya i think they need to add something else to the shelf to make it look like the one in MBR

photo3vm.jpg

erm..first time i see an electrical point so near the dish drainer and sink. :P

May I know how much u paid for the sink?

Thanks

Edited by DingDong

erm..first time i see an electrical point so near the dish drainer and sink. :P

May I know how much u paid for the sink?

Thanks

yes that is my pet peeve with HDB. this portion was intended to be the cooking point initially. even worse right? :bangwall:

anyway the plan is to add sockets at the point where the wires are dropping down. all switches will be there. then cover up the existing one with water proof covers.

cannot shift since need to hack tiles which i dun intend to....

sink from hoe kee....was 580 before discount.....but i took a package from them including hob and heater.

Cooking point sure is worst!

haiz..guess is the price to pay when all wires are concealed so nicely that you cant do much about it!

thanks..will drop by Hoe Kee view.