Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Nice bed. With warm light, your wall lookd abit reddish, so it match well with your bed frame. No worries.

I realised many people like Sealy beds. Why?

Edited by ayazumi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice bed. With warm light, your wall lookd abit reddish, so it match well with your bed frame. No worries.

I realised many people like Sealy beds. Why?

Thanks Ayazumi for ur encouragement.

Actually the bed was Introduced by a fren and we started looking at this brand and eventually fell in love with it too hehe... Not so sure abt others though.

So what brand did u buy?

Thanks Ayazumi for ur encouragement.

Actually the bed was Introduced by a fren and we started looking at this brand and eventually fell in love with it too hehe... Not so sure abt others though.

So what brand did u buy?

I bought Dunlopillo. We went to Sealy outlets and tested on their beds, we found the mattress too soft and sunken for our liking. We heard bad feedbacks about King Koil mattresses, so that was out. Simmon is too expensive, so we end up buying Dunlopillo.

Hi Punggolfamily

sorry for the delay in update, yes the bed frame is already here.. here is my review.

the guy who sold me the bed in city square mall was the one doing the co-ordination, initially the delivery date was supposed to be on 2-April but on 29-Mar the guy called and said the shipment was delayed thus the delivery dates need to push back thus changed to 7th April 12pm...but yesterday I waited till 1pm still no sound no picture then in the end I got to called the city sq mall guy and he dare to ask me did anyone confirmed the timing with me :furious:

in the end changed to 3pm!

The delivery guy was punctual and the assembly was quite fast by 330pm it was all completed.

Here is the pic

6907125022_1c691970a0.jpg

7053217763_a57733ec69.jpg

I again made wrong choice on the color :furious::furious::furious:

The color looks so much lighter in the showroom catalog... I'm really lousy in estimation of colors.

Ugly or not? like no contrast at all hor... :curse::curse:

Thanks for the update.

Seems like MA is still having problem sticking to their promised delivery date. I asked around and was told it is pretty common in furniture retailers. True?

The colour looks nice to me leh. I think the room lightings plays a more important role, prehaps a nice side table lamp will enhance the whole look and feel?

I bought Dunlopillo. We went to Sealy outlets and tested on their beds, we found the mattress too soft and sunken for our liking. We heard bad feedbacks about King Koil mattresses, so that was out. Simmon is too expensive, so we end up buying Dunlopillo.

Now I'm sleeping on Dunlopillo at my in-law place but it's the not so ex range. I also find it quite comfortable. We chosen Sealy main reason was becos the mattress was plush. Think it's very individual preference. However I still can't judge becos I have not sleep on the Sealy for the night yet, so far lying on it for a while do feels good for me.

Thanks for the update.

Seems like MA is still having problem sticking to their promised delivery date. I asked around and was told it is pretty common in furniture retailers. True?

The colour looks nice to me leh. I think the room lightings plays a more important role, prehaps a nice side table lamp will enhance the whole look and feel?

Actually my brother in law also bought from MA one yr plus ago for his new place also MA made mistake in delivery. They only delivered 1 out of the 2 beds they ordered and had to redeliver again. Think some slight delay I still can accept la as long as dun delay too many times and most important dun send defective and old items!

So far sofa delivery is good. Dining table haven't deliver and mattress delivery also ok. Dining chairs still haven't buy haha. TV delivery ok but fridge delivery date is being push back and back due to no stock

Thanks for ur encouragement le.. I also think must buy a nice bed side table and a nice table lamp. Any recommendation for that? Do u think i should buy a white or black bed side table?

ty for it!biggrin.gif

Hi blackswan0

Sorry I missed out to reply you.. I had just pm-ed u my contractor contacts.

Regarding my WIW, it is connected to my master room because I had hack the wall between one common room to my master room. And my WIW is making use of the common room.

Thanks for liking my place too :)

hey... dont mind can share how much in total u did for your reno? and also how much in total u spent for everything?biggrin.gif i wanna see how much i will need when my flat is ready..

hey... dont mind can share how much in total u did for your reno? and also how much in total u spent for everything?biggrin.gif i wanna see how much i will need when my flat is ready..

Hi Pinkwhale,

I have read your T-blog and am impressed by the workmanship and design of your new home.

Would like to get some info from you if you dont mind sharing.

1. Who is the contractor for your Reno

2. I have limited budget so i want to have an idea for a kitchen reno like yours probably costs how much?

You may PM me for the reply. Thanks

Hi Pinkwhale,

You have a very nice house there!

The finishing of the whole place looks quite good.

Would you mind sharing your contractor's contact with me please?

i also used to use a front load Samsung washing machine when i was living in Sydney.

Although mine had a maximum rpm of 800 only, it also shook and vibrate whenever it went into it's spin cycle.

The shaking and vibration were more "violent" if the laundry got tangled up into balls (especially when we used laundry bags and they all got entangled in the middle and the clothes got forced into balls at the ends of the bags by the centrifugal force).

i guess that's why miele's washing machine is being sold at a premium because it has a cast iron structure to house the drum so that the whole washer is stable and won't shake or vibrate and hence will be quiet too.

loob

Hi,

Can you share with me your contractor's contact and details (via PM).

btw, how much did you spend on the blum drawers?

thanks! :)

Hi, Pm sent

Hi blackswan0

already sent u PM.