Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chling

Minimalist Home @ Farrer Gardens

Think maybe can do it on a base (maybe wood or a material that's very similar to the door). Keep it near to the edge of the door, so to minimize the exposed wire.

Hunt for those paper thin flat type wire, paint it similar to your door color. think should work.

(but hor, that kind of wire very very difficult to find, till now I still can't find, only have 1 telephone wire that type, got from a trade show).

Thanks for the tip...will keep a lookout on possibilities..this is wat a google search got me for inspiration :sport-smiley-004:

illuminated_door_numbers_crbwi.jpg

oh I found that got LED solar number plates...

charge by sunlight in the day..

matterinc-39-daytime.jpg?w=652

glow at night!

matterinc-39-nighttime.jpg?w=652

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for the tip...will keep a lookout on possibilities..this is wat a google search got me for inspiration :sport-smiley-004:

glow at night!

Nice... actually after seeing these, another idea strike me ; p

038_large.jpg

Using the bottom left, but with the 3D laser engraving, think will be very unique. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

This is by far one of the nicest home I've seen in this forum.

Owner's got good taste. :yamseng:

Then again, one man's meat is another man's poison...

Nice... actually after seeing these, another idea strike me ; p

038_large.jpg

Using the bottom left, but with the 3D laser engraving, think will be very unique. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

haha yah quite different....will take my time to source..quite tempted by the solar powered ones...coz no need to eat into power source..

I like the green glass which goes with the white powder coated frames. Good combination. How much did you pay for the windows?

Hihi can you let me know the contractor of your window?

haha yah quite different....will take my time to source..quite tempted by the solar powered ones...coz no need to eat into power source..

But hor, your main door got direct sun ? If don't have very difficult to charge enough to light up for at least 6 hrs at night wor.

For my house, only my balcony got sun-light, main door will be totally blocked. So can't do this without pulling power. ; p

But hor, your main door got direct sun ? If don't have very difficult to charge enough to light up for at least 6 hrs at night wor.

For my house, only my balcony got sun-light, main door will be totally blocked. So can't do this without pulling power. ; p

Don't have direct sun...only indirect morning sun..hmm...have to explore further..

This is by far one of the nicest home I've seen in this forum.

Owner's got good taste. :yamseng:

Then again, one man's meat is another man's poison...

Wah thanks for e compliment! Haha

Hi Chling

Did you manage to find this in Singapore and installed them? I found some of these house number plates in ebay from UK. Wonder if you have tried them?

Thanks.

glow at night!

Hi Chling

Did you manage to find this in Singapore and installed them? I found some of these house number plates in ebay from UK. Wonder if you have tried them?

Thanks.

Nope...no time to search for these yet....do let me know if you managed to find in Singapore haha

my hse is still "number-plateless"....

Hi chling, simply love ur living room concept esp the led lightings..

Can pm me the info (eg. Where to get it, ur spendings ..as me is on quite a tight budget)

Thanks in advance....

Also one last thing, if (touchwood) the leds is spoilt, will it be easy to replace...????