Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chling

Minimalist Home @ Farrer Gardens

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow very cool theme and it looks so different with and without the lights!

I like how your items are so versatile. Can you send me the contacts for the led lights? Thanks!

can i have the contacts too for the light too ?

can i know what is it called if i want my living room to have this lights?

and the chair with lights too?

Hi, I'm new here. Lov your home;)

Can I hav ur iD contact & other sub contract contacts?? How much did u spend on such project?? We are looking for a ID for our home Reno. Pm me thank you

Anne6053

The lights are really lovely..

The tv is mounted in a way that gives symmetry, but I wonder if you will be looking upwards at the images from the sitting position?

Can you let me know your contractor and your electrician / led light installer's contact please?

Thank you

Nice white theme. I also did mine in white (and black). White sofa, dining chairs. Glass tables. White dry kitchen, black wet kitchen. Toilets white walls, black floor.

took me quite a while to find all white minimalist or all black minimalist door knobs with cylindrical locksets for my 3 bedrooms. I thought all white or black will be quite straightforward given that I'm not looking for anything fanciful, but seems that nowadays all come in silver or bronze or oil rubbed bronze...

Very happy in the end that I managed to find all white minimalist door knobs for my bedroom doors. And for a very reasonable price of $12 per set! This will really go along nicely with the white doors.

img6874.jpg

I know that it's been a while, but could you share with me where you found these white door knobs? I wouldn't mind if you know where I can find black door knobs either! Thanks and much appreciated.