Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chling

Minimalist Home @ Farrer Gardens

Thanks the lights can be dimmed too which really helps to create the right ambience. I have PMed you the contact, good luck!

One of the things to the minimalist theme is to have as little things as possible so it's we try to have multi functional stuff and lots a storage to hide things away.

Hi chling,

You got it locally or shipped from China? Can pass me the contact as well. :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi chling,

You got it locally or shipped from China? Can pass me the contact as well. :rolleyes:

It's local :good: the quality is better than those shipped from China..at least when I compared with the batch my friend bought via dealextreme.com. The copper joints are better constructed and not so prone to accidental breakage when you are laying them. Just need to pay abit more.

PMed you the contact. good luck!

Minimalist LED Clock

I like this white led clock from Kibardindesign..clean and white..fits into my theme perfectly! :horse:

except for the price... :curse:

vadim%20kibardin%20white%20%26%20white%20clock%2005-thumb-672x336-189903.jpeg

vadim%20kibardin%20white%20%26%20white%20clock%2001-thumb-672x336-189895.jpeg

vadim%20kibardin%20white%20%26%20white%20clock%2003-thumb-672x434-189899.jpeg

very nice design and colour, looks so clean and tidy. :good:

i like your dining set, can you pm me the contacts and price?

thank you :D

Hi tiffany,

Have Pmed you the price and contacts. Hope it helps!

Just thought I will highlight this prev post of mine as well on my review of the dining set. Pleased with their service and will definitely consider going back there again for my next purchase. :good:

White Minimalist Table

Kudos to Star Living (Star Furniture Pte Ltd) for delivering my white minimalist storage dining table and white glossy storage bench as promised, at 2am. There was a chip damaged at the base which they duly came and replaced 2 days later. All these with phone confirmation of delivery the day before and good coordination especially considering it was the week leading leading up to CNY.

This is really quite good compared to some of the horror stories I read on the forum about furniture delivery and defects rectification. Will definitely consider going back to them again in future.

Minimalist White Dining Table with Bench

minimalisttable2.jpg

Storage in Bench and Table Frame to keep the clutter away while still providing convenience

minimalisttablestorage.jpg

Another view of the table with the mirror on the wall

minimalisttable3.jpg

Minimalist Black and White Toilet

Hacked the original separating wall to combine two (WC and Bath) toilets into one so that it is more spacious.

Walled up half the entrance and added a glass sliding door (Pastel Crystal White from Aplus Glass) at the other end.

Left a space for the washing machine. An old model Samsung WD8804CJA but can do Washer-Dryer-AirWash.

Won't be using the dryer all the time, but will be a good option to have for rainy days and urgent wardrobe requirements :rolleyes:

The space above the washing machine is about just nice for an IKEA FAKTUM wall cabinet with RUBRIK White glass door.

View from Kitchen with door closed

img7320cn.jpg

View from Kitchen with door opened

img7321e.jpg

Black tiles for the floor and white tiles for the wall. ID suggested to add mosaic strip in the middle. Went abit off the minimalist theme here :P

Initially wanted a glass screen for the shower area, but decided to leave it open for the time being so that it's more spacious.

Resulted in the whole bathroom floor wet whenever we bath though..

img7350co.jpg

The shower set. Tried to keep it as minimalist as possible.

Will have think of ways to de-clutter the facial wash above the dispensers.

img7329k.jpg

Wash Basin to the left of the bathroom. Didn't really came out what we wanted..but have to make do for various reasons :bangwall:

Toothpaste dispenser recommended by my ID. Have to think of ways to hide the ugly toothpaste tube though.

Maybe should ask my ID whether can box-up the toothpaste :P That seem to solve everything else unsightly in the rest of the house :D

img7341b.jpg

Is that the common toilet? The toilet looks too spacious, can fit a bathtub if you change the sink position to the right, in front of the toilet bowl

Hi chling, where did you get the bathroom mirror from? How much?

BTW, I finally managed to get the white door knobs from your contact. They dont have any more stock and not sure when the next is coming.

Hi chling, where did you get the bathroom mirror from? How much?

BTW, I finally managed to get the white door knobs from your contact. They dont have any more stock and not sure when the next is coming.

The mirror is customer built from my ID. 4ftx2ft for $200.

Haha so you got the last set of door knobs? So lucky! Yah white door knobs not that easy to find...

Rem to close the door when u are washing clothes... washing machine tends to vibrate more as they age, my old one once vibrate so much while spinning that it "moved" itself off the base! I wasn't around when that happened but my sister was :jawdrop: when that happened. You won't want to buy another door (unless you dun mind). ;)

Minimalist Black and White Toilet

Left a space for the washing machine. An old model Samsung WD8804CJA but can do Washer-Dryer-AirWash.

Won't be using the dryer all the time, but will be a good option to have for rainy days and urgent wardrobe requirements :rolleyes:

The space above the washing machine is about just nice for an IKEA FAKTUM wall cabinet with RUBRIK White glass door.

View from Kitchen with door closed

img7320cn.jpg

Is that the common toilet? The toilet looks too spacious, can fit a bathtub if you change the sink position to the right, in front of the toilet bowl

That is my one and only toilet..we wanted it to look more spacious that's why we hacked the hall :D

We wanted a longish vanity top which is why we shifted it over to the wall...and also initially we wanted the entrance area--vanity--toilet-bowl to be dry while restricting the wet area to just the shower area with the shower screen.

We did explore quite a few different configurations before we ended up where we were..we never did think about the possibility of a bath tub though..that's a nice idea! :good: