Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

:rofl: i dun believe ur willpower so strong leh... :sport-smiley-004:

anyway, i oso got a few items and so does watcheong's wife... :notti: maybe should do group shipment again... :notti:

Ahh.. u are not helping....... 8| 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ahh.. u are not helping....... 8| 8|

Got help, help you save in shipping cost. :sport-smiley-004:

Ask dragonnite put in some good words to Kim sao when you ordered your watches?

you wanna buy from US? Best to buy from UK if there are any resellers there if prices are closed enough because of voltage issues.

Yamaha sound bar still stands out to me.

Changing to Onkyo 5.1 le la... now reading up on which model.. but have the 509 in mind tot..

Devian, this looks good!! U buy then we can go your place to test out!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

My place not ready yet lei..

Ready will invite u all to come n test out.. hee.. :P

Changing to Onkyo 5.1 le la... now reading up on which model.. but have the 509 in mind tot..

Oh ya Devian. The gang is coming to my place on 20 April for the monthly gathering.

And we have all agreed that u will be invited to join us. So u and your missus free?

Do room treatment for your HT if possible.

Oh ya Devian. The gang is coming to my place on 20 April for the monthly gathering.

And we have all agreed that u will be invited to join us. So u and your missus free?

whois your gang? Sounded like bad influence! Haha Edited by ongcs

The place where all poisons comes from ah?? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

let me check with my FC first..

Wah.. room treatment ah.. got anybody to recommend or ID can do le ??? high is list is the Onkyo NR509..

The place where all poisons comes from ah?? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

let me check with my FC first..

Wah.. room treatment ah.. got anybody to recommend or ID can do le ??? high is list is the Onkyo NR509..

you can pm jwsh. He did room treatment for his house. Very good.

How much is Onkyo509? Look for AVR with pre-out.

whois your gang? Sounded like bad influence! Haha

pot calling kettle black lah....:notti: in fact, i thot u're the ringleader ! :ph34r:

Can try Alpha Audio, should be cheaper. You can drop by my place to listen to the sounding of Onkyo & if possible proceed to Jwsh's place for NAD. His NAD is slightly cheaper than NR509 but good enough for entry AVR, it does comes with pre-out.

Jwsh's place: His sub can produced impactful thump, mine got echo :bangwall: I need to work on that area. I dont house much furniture in living room I suppose.

pot calling kettle black lah....:notti: in fact, i thot u're the ringleader ! :ph34r:

:bangwall: :bangwall: Since when I was the ringleader, I framed! :bleah: Kim was the mastermind pulling all the cards! :notti:

It just happended that you all came by my place 1st :P

Edited by ongcs

Can try Alpha Audio, should be cheaper. You can drop by my place to listen to the sounding of Onkyo & if possible proceed to Jwsh's place for NAD. His NAD is slightly cheaper than NR509 but good enough for entry AVR, it does comes with pre-out.

But isn't this only surround and sub pre-outs only? No?

But isn't this only surround and sub pre-outs only? No?

If you meant NAD, nope, pre-out for 7.1 :sport-smiley-004: for future add on, say power amp. If not, you always got to change AVR.