Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

i bought this from amazon. <USD30 with free domestic shipping.

you would flow in water from the top (i.e. the blue section). If fully filled up, it would take about 15 minutes for the water to pass throught the filter (which is the bullet looking thing inside) before the filtered water flows to the bottom section. this pitcher can dispense about 18 glass of water. there are various pitcher size available, but it like this one because of it's slim profile.

THanks! I should go see see look look.. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi bro,

i like to look at your thread...esp on the items that you bought...very very nice items you got for your house...

Me too... Ur purchases on amazon is drool-worthy....

I had opened up the sink to inspect and I was surprised at the packaging. It was SOLID!! Thick cardboard and styrofoam protect round the sink.

I already know basically what to expect from the comments in Amazon but I am still overwhelmed.... Good quality sink,good quality accessories, good quality undercoat and pad!! Highly recommended!! But I don't think you can get

this brand in Singapore.

Let the photos do the talking! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

p3240499.jpg

p3240485.jpg

p3240486.jpg

Notice a canvas bag is covering the sink.

p3240492x.jpg

Isn't she a beauty? :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Indeed she is a beauty... Can i know how much does it cost in total? Including shipping? U make my heart itch to order from amazon too..

hi bro,

i like to look at your thread...esp on the items that you bought...very very nice items you got for your house...

Me too... Ur purchases on amazon is drool-worthy....

Thanks Guys? Ladies?

I'm a poor man trying to be atas.. haa... so had to find the best deal available... :sport-smiley-004:

And like I mention before, the good thing about settling later in life is U got more cash to buy wat u like... :dribble:

Indeed she is a beauty... Can i know how much does it cost in total? Including shipping? U make my heart itch to order from amazon too..

There is a lot of discussions on this brand in the below website. Go and get yourself poison... :sport-smiley-004:

So far, 3 person had been poisoned... :yamseng:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47387

Btw, together with shipping and GST, I paid around S$600 for this sink.

There is a lot of discussions on this brand in the below website. Go and get yourself poison... :sport-smiley-004:

So far, 3 person had been poisoned... :yamseng:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47387

Btw, together with shipping and GST, I paid around S$600 for this sink.

not a bad price for a quality product as such... Gonna poison my guy... Haha 

Edited by Sygnur

Today my dinning table n chairs arrived!

53423710150884404575748.jpg

Plus also my hood, hob n oven. There is some delivery issue previously but they manage to solve it. And the Electrolux people give me a free pressure cooker n portable induction cooker! cool! Love them!! :good: :good: :good:

16885410150884443580748.jpg

Hi, I had install lighting for the house. I had bought a mixture of Philips ceiling lights and OptiLed.

Philips for bedroom, studyroom, toilet, kitchen and service yard.

OptiLed for dinning room, kitchen and foyer.

p1020525a.jpg

The Philips lights above cost me $700 plus!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I bought 3 of this lights for my bedroom and studyroom. Quite interesting, the border can be inverted to change color.

p1020524x.jpg

p1020523y.jpg

Oh ya. And all the lights use the latest Master T5 Circular fluorescent which can be quite hard to find. :dunno:

p1020522o.jpg

2nd last delivery I recieved.

Vornado fan. I had to ask Hopshopgo to purchase for me as Vornado website dun accept Singapore Credit card.

Fan: USD$79

Purchasing admin charge: USD$8

Shipping: USD$70 per fan

Total cost = S$200 (Home DIY is more than $400)

But I need to buy step down transformer for the fan. Cost S$23.50 for 1 transformer.

vornadofan.jpg

Is the Vornado fan really circulate the air, especially this few weeks where the weather is so hot? Is the transformer still working well? Thanks.

Is the Vornado fan really circulate the air, especially this few weeks where the weather is so hot? Is the transformer still working well? Thanks.

Hi, the Vornado is really working well. The circulation is surprising effective. I normally will point the fan to a wall and u can feel the air circulating at the side.. :yamseng:

Kim, can u grant me this wish? Do u have a picture of ur kitchen?with the sink? And, may i know what's the width? And does sg plumber knows how to install this kraus sink? Else i'll just engage ur kitchen contractor.. Haha...

Thanks!

*saving hard to make that sink purchase*.

Kim, can u grant me this wish? Do u have a picture of ur kitchen?with the sink? And, may i know what's the width? And does sg plumber knows how to install this kraus sink? Else i'll just engage ur kitchen contractor.. Haha...

Thanks!

*saving hard to make that sink purchase*.

I have the photos but I can't upload the photos to imageshack cos I'm in china now. I don't know why china ban imageshack.

I can upload the photos on thur or fri when I'm back.

U can also download the installation instruction from the website. It is the same as any under mount sink in the market and I believe any contractor can install the sink.

http://www.krausproducts.com/kraus-23-inch-undermount-single-bowl-16-gauge-stainless-steel-kitchen-sink-khu101-23_2752.html