Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brianho

~ My Scandinavia Home ~

i only cook a few times so far so good result turn out to be what i expect as u know this doesnt have radiation compare to induction. But i get burned once as the base still very hot aft turn off. So u must remember to clean it maybe aft 45mins aft cooking. I just worry next time if i have kids might have problem.

Thanks ;) i heard that you have to clean water from the btm as it get stain easily just be careful. I bought this as i still like the heat element and the sleak glass design and yes no radiation. Hope it serve me well too as i love to cook

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh my Piknik.. now i am freaking out. I read about you review on Asuka. but i heard around that mostly solidtop is very easily stain by ink, coke esp on a wet area. i will try check with my ID on providing me corian istead as i remember they do not have other brand except asuka...:(

Oooo by the way my quote psf is at $80. maybe that why asuka was quoted. For Corian i read in other forum it would cost ard 130 -140 psf right?

Thanks for your comment on my kitchen, i like the theme too!:)

On my anime display, they would be taken out of the packaging boxes. lots of cleaning to do though :jawdrop::bow:

Hello Brianho,

Your kitchen cabinet jin swee... should go for CasarStone or SilesStone as solid top which is Quartz (Diamond hardness is 10; Quartz is 8) so wont scratch, wont chip off, wont stain, wont burn, wont melt and best of all, SilesStone is anti-bacteria.

SilesStone is about $150-180 per foot run (NOT per square foot) for normal 600mm depth counter; $250-280 per foot run for island size. All kitchen cabinet solid top is go by per foot run, NEVER go by per square foot. Those ID that tell you per square foot is trying to beheaded you. If go for Quartz solid top, ID will mark up 20% to 100%, so beware.

Edited by albertchng

6938221515_93a9e0e8a9_z.jpg

My first Damage. Roman Delicooker. when i search the web... it is actually Vees Delicooker -_-. Looks real chio and use coil element to heat up instead of induction

i also bought this Delicooker. Do remember to ask your electrician install the 3 pin plug.

The first time i went to Expo, the fat salesman try to hard sell me the Roman Delicooker, I ask him the differences between induction cooker and his Delicooker... he demo for me to see his Delicooker so easy heat up, so easy to clean, and cook thing so fast. I ask if he dare to place his hand onto the red color ring surface, he say cannot, sure burn. I told him my induction cooker can, he keep quiet. Now he or his salesman see me, they suck their thumbs.

egg.jpg

boiling-ice.jpg

Thanks ;) i heard that you have to clean water from the btm as it get stain easily just be careful. I bought this as i still like the heat element and the sleak glass design and yes no radiation. Hope it serve me well too as i love to cook

I also talked about this delicooker in the other section

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47222&view=findpost&p=695712

Some people prefer induction so that it won't get burnt when touching the heating element. But if you use gas, then the area around the stove would still be hot too, like delicooker. Just have to be more careful lah..... what i do is just put the pot or wok on top of the ring so that i wont accidentally touches the ring.

One of the main reason i like this is because i can use any pots or pans or wok to cook without worrying whether its suitable for induction. And i am glad i bought this cos now with the craze of Happycall pans, this can be used on it, but not on induction. :sport-smiley-018:

I love to cook too... so take note that it does take a while for it to heat up....

So far, I tested, Brandt induction hob will not burnt your hand even if it's heated. I ever tried and touched the hob in their showroom, while they demo boiling water, they lifted their pot of water, and asked us to touch the hob. Other induction hobs I'm not sure, but no harm going to the showrooms to try

Edited by ayazumi

Hello Brianho,

Your kitchen cabinet jin swee... should go for CasarStone or SilesStone as solid top which is Quartz (Diamond hardness is 10; Quartz is 8) so wont scratch, wont chip off, wont stain, wont burn, wont melt and best of all, SilesStone is anti-bacteria.

SilesStone is about $150-180 per foot run (NOT per square foot) for normal 600mm depth counter; $250-280 per foot run for island size. All kitchen cabinet solid top is go by per foot run, NEVER go by per square foot. Those ID that tell you per square foot is trying to beheaded you. If go for Quartz solid top, ID will mark up 20% to 100%, so beware.

Thanks thanks i got it wrong is per foot i will try solidtop first ba if dun like a few years i change again hehe thanks for your compliment on my kitchen lehz

Not many will like woody type of theme

The first time i went to Expo, the fat salesman try to hard sell me the Roman Delicooker, I ask him the differences between induction cooker and his Delicooker... he demo for me to see his Delicooker so easy heat up, so easy to clean, and cook thing so fast. I ask if he dare to place his hand onto the red color ring surface, he say cannot, sure burn. I told him my induction cooker can, he keep quiet. Now he or his salesman see me, they suck their thumbs.

egg.jpg

boiling-ice.jpg

Haha albert u r mean. Anyway to each of its own ba i would say like me i like the heating element like using gas on the same time i like the chio glass top so delicooker is like havjng best of both world to me mah so i dun mind paying a bit more hehe

I also talked about this delicooker in the other section

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47222&view=findpost&p=695712

Some people prefer induction so that it won't get burnt when touching the heating element. But if you use gas, then the area around the stove would still be hot too, like delicooker. Just have to be more careful lah..... what i do is just put the pot or wok on top of the ring so that i wont accidentally touches the ring.

One of the main reason i like this is because i can use any pots or pans or wok to cook without worrying whether its suitable for induction. And i am glad i bought this cos now with the craze of Happycall pans, this can be used on it, but not on induction. :sport-smiley-018:

I love to cook too... so take note that it does take a while for it to heat up....

Hehe nowadays ladies love happycall due to low smoke, low danger of kana burn by hot oil on hand and more hehe.

But i more traditional lah. I like to stirfry and see my food change colour and get a bit chao da ;) i also like the delicooker to heat up all side of my pan instead of btm nia lol

So far, I tested, Brandt induction hob will not burnt your hand even if it's heated. I ever tried and touched the hob in their showroom, while they demo boiling water, they lifted their pot of water, and asked us to touch the hob. Other induction hobs I'm not sure, but no harm going to the showrooms to try

Not sure if u really want to go everywhere to try to burn ur hand hehehehe but induction will not burn ur hand for sure lah confirm fact liao :)

Not sure if u really want to go everywhere to try to burn ur hand hehehehe but induction will not burn ur hand for sure lah confirm fact liao :)

Haha. Of course need to ask the sales persons if can touch the hob or not. If no, means hot, cannot touch.

Haha. Of course need to ask the sales persons if can touch the hob or not. If no, means hot, cannot touch.

Scarli he dont know that hob is induction or ceramic haha you will have a red burning hand lolz

Hehe nowadays ladies love happycall due to low smoke, low danger of kana burn by hot oil on hand and more hehe.

But i more traditional lah. I like to stirfry and see my food change colour and get a bit chao da ;) i also like the delicooker to heat up all side of my pan instead of btm nia lol

Yes, especially frying fish. No need to worry abt the oil and smoke. Haha....

I also using Happycall with delicooker they do a good job I think they compliment each other well as heat actually concentrate in e center n less smoky for my kitchen.

What do mean using water clean btm ? Today I cooked I realise aft I clean my cooker saw some stain but somehow is not on surface. This quite puzzle me.

Induction contain radiation that's y I didn't commit for induction, also I can use anything to cook rather than limited choice for wok or pot. Lastly it don't consume as much as electricity as induction. I just think vitroceramic is more to Chinese cooking style.

I also using Happycall with delicooker they do a good job I think they compliment each other well as heat actually concentrate in e center n less smoky for my kitchen.

What do mean using water clean btm ? Today I cooked I realise aft I clean my cooker saw some stain but somehow is not on surface. This quite puzzle me.

Induction contain radiation that's y I didn't commit for induction, also I can use anything to cook rather than limited choice for wok or pot. Lastly it don't consume as much as electricity as induction. I just think vitroceramic is more to Chinese cooking style.

:drunk::drunk::drunk: we have the same thinking!!! i also have some stains but i take it as wear and tear lah. cannot always expect the glass to be totally so clean until its like new. i think some of the stains can be cleaned if i scrub hard enough but that might have scratches on the glass..... since its just a little bit, and i cook quite a bit, just take it easy loh.... hehehe...