Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brianho

~ My Scandinavia Home ~

wah i must browse more blog.. any example to recommend bo since you are the "hardcore member" here :sport-smiley-004:

I am a platinum member leh!! Haha... Why never ask me?

You check around loh, how many platinum member here. Haha.....

Edited by May_dream1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am a platinum member leh!! Haha... Why never ask me?

ooo ya leh May give example. i see your blog 48 pages i almost :jawdrop: lol. somemore a lot of cooking stuff

I will get into cooking too once my hse ready, must challenge you liao :dribble:

Oh.... Hmmmm then talk to him till he willing to rework lah.

ya will hold payment first but just hope that he will be professional enough and "zhi Dong". Issue is they are a bigger company and these ID doesnt have much say and need to seek their boss approval one.. zzzz. The other thing is i trying to move in before "ching Ming" if not got to wait till later lehz:(

ooo ya leh May give example. i see your blog 48 pages i almost :jawdrop: lol. somemore a lot of cooking stuff

I will get into cooking too once my hse ready, must challenge you liao :dribble:

My tactic very easy. I "teah" till he rectified.

Ya loh, my tblog so long. Full of nonsense. So see my signature for important info.

My tactic very easy. I "teah" till he rectified.

Ya loh, my tblog so long. Full of nonsense. So see my signature for important info.

you char bor.... can "teah" . if i "teah" he straight close case. Somemore my wife isnt good at that too.

you char bor.... can "teah" . if i "teah" he straight close case. Somemore my wife isnt good at that too.

Haha.... Then I don't know how to help. I cannot teah on yr behalf leh.

wah...your laminate gaps quite a lot....how did the contractor say he will fix?

p.s..watch out for the infamous wood markers...they just use it to "cover" the gaps.

wah...your laminate gaps quite a lot....how did the contractor say he will fix?

p.s..watch out for the infamous wood markers...they just use it to "cover" the gaps.

Not everything can use the wood marker to cover lah. Especially those that are not laminate problem but alignment of cabinets.

Not everything can use the wood marker to cover lah. Especially those that are not laminate problem but alignment of cabinets.

i know....but you never know what the lazy tilers/carpenters/plumbers might do to get away.

Contractors should employ ladies to be their QC. Men do carpentry and laminate, women do the inspection before deliver. Afterall women are more meticulous than men.

Contractors should employ ladies to be their QC. Men do carpentry and laminate, women do the inspection before deliver. Afterall women are more meticulous than men.

True lol and they must employ outside qc

i know....but you never know what the lazy tilers/carpenters/plumbers might do to get away.

Now you two are scaring me i will make sure this is done properly

Can do... the cha bo must be chio, sexy, good drinker and must roll up her sleeve to mop, sweep and scrub in case the place is dirty and fail her QC.

Now you two are scaring me i will make sure this is done properly

Not "all" tilers/carpenters/plumbers are lazy... just talk to your main con &/or ID.

Btw, your place jin swee.

Edited by albertchng