Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brianho

~ My Scandinavia Home ~

Back again with more updates... still feeling piss off.. my ID has been asking for money even we requested them to help change the cabinet. They would not even split half half on the changes....#@&)#!#&@! in the end my wife decided to just change the cabinet glass.

Lets start with my MBR

6877998014_135e8576b7_z.jpg

with pure white lighting

7024095847_bc002fb954_z.jpg

Warm lighting

7024089939_68ee9f8b6f_z.jpg

with Crystal chandelier

6877992500_26f479749a_z.jpg

Warm lighting effect

7024029621_1097bb19ba_z.jpg

My Crystal Chandelier :)

Edited by Brianho

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Common Bathroom with lighting up and solid top

6877980200_22cc628d9c_z.jpg

love the lighting from the cover up ceiling

6877985752_16b42ce097_z.jpg

Solid top

7024072633_bba05fc044_z.jpg

My Alley area

Edited by Brianho

Kitchen View

6877940864_ec6dc3e091_z.jpg

View of Kitchen from living room

7024051557_a90a80733c_z.jpg

Counter Bar area

7024055655_53ec336c0a_z.jpg

View from Kitchen to living room

7024061471_77f044d6e4_z.jpg

View from Kitchen to my box up area

Remove my Tv Cabinet glass door and requested ID to change to full black for me

7024037191_39b589c6ea_z.jpg

"Botak Cabinet" :curse:

6877932172_537f762243_z.jpg

This is where my sofa will be placed :)

Now Now will show fellow reno my cove led lighting, i have dim down the light to create more cosy mood.

7024066609_5131438d39_z.jpg

Cyan Lighting

6878001232_9ca8bc1dda_z.jpg

Green Lighting

7024106699_18762004c1_z.jpg

Red Lighting

6878009290_0f5ea5a483_z.jpg

Purple Lighting

6878014154_7a602a7c9f_z.jpg

Orange Lighting

By the way anyone got window contractor to intro that is cheap and good?

I need to install window for my service yard.

Anyone too know if i can dismantle the grill in my MBR and reinstall Window only?

I like what you done to your place... frankly speaking i love the wood feel but somehow i felt you went a tad bit too far. Scandinavia is modern contemporary yet with a touch of minimalist, less is more but more is messy. They are people that appreciate natural. The changing LED cove lighting is interesting but i dont think you can find them in Scandinavian homes.

I like what you done to your place... frankly speaking i love the wood feel but somehow i felt you went a tad bit too far. Scandinavia is modern contemporary yet with a touch of minimalist, less is more but more is messy. They are people that appreciate natural. The changing LED cove lighting is interesting but i dont think you can find them in Scandinavian homes.

Yup definately nope however do remember my led can be change into white tone too which will not be that fanciful. I just want to have colour tone change in mid of night to have more cosy feel when watching movie.

In fact i name my t blog wrongly a bit i actually wanna input as modern scandinavia anime house but cant change :(

Like the colour theme :good: Will there be a shower screen in your common bathroom to prevent splashes from damaging your basin cabinet in the long run?

Like the colour theme :good: Will there be a shower screen in your common bathroom to prevent splashes from damaging your basin cabinet in the long run?

Of course that why there is a shower curb for glass. They will be up today will go over tomorrow to check hehe

i 2nd this. sry bro!

the crystal chandellier.... your home must be renamed to modern scandinavian anime baroque house

Bro cannot rename the topic not i dun want to lol. I regret using this name in my first page le hehe bear with it

By the way anyone got window contractor to intro that is cheap and good?

I need to install window for my service yard.

Anyone too know if i can dismantle the grill in my MBR and reinstall Window only?

There is one window contractor recommended by a few in RT... try searching Alex and read up about him?

I am using alex for my flat. He doesnt charge deposit upon confirmation. He is friendly and straight forward. My new neighbours using thia federick guy who charges much cheaper than alex, but i like alex's professional attitude that i didnt think of switching to the cheaper contractor. But, i have a regret. Didnt purchase the powder coated grills until i saw one, it so nice... I called alex and he already had our silver alu grills ready for installation. Cant change, as it means alex has to create a new grill system for our exact measurement. Since we didnt pay deposit, we still can change but wont be nice. My hubby said we will install this one first. If my hubby doesnt like it. He will change the living room grills to powder coated white colour, and pays the extra cost to alex.