Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Nice taps... :sport-smiley-004: where did u get them? An still looking for the tap... 

Bought the following mixers for my kitchen. Asked my ID before i bought them, to vet dimensions to ensure it will fit the sinks I wanted to buy. Both have swivel function so that i can swivel the mixer sprout incase i need to fit in big items into sink. Will post pix after I fix them up about 2 months later. Renov just started :)

talisswetkitchenmixer.jpg

taliss2chromedrykitchen.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hurrah!!! More and more Kraus sink buyers!! 

Do post pics of ur sink when it arrives... :sport-smiley-004:

Does anyone ever consider reginox sinks?

Hi all,

I ordered a 30" Kraus square sink.

it states that the item should arrive in about a week's time.

looking forward to seeing my new sink.

As for group shipping, there is a bit of savings if more items are being shipped together, but its not that much.

maybe save $10 per item.

Nice taps... :sport-smiley-004: where did u get them? An still looking for the tap... 

http://www.insani24.de/Hansgrohe-Talis-S-2-Spueltischmischer-Variarc-chrom-mit-Festauslauf-chrom-14870000

http://www.insani24.de/Hansgrohe-Spueltischmischer-Talis-S-Variarc-chrom-mit-Ausziehbrause-chrom-14877000

Bought all my bathroom faucets and kitchen mixers from insani24.de. See

Iink to check prices. Generally comprehending shipping, gst, think it is still ~20+ to 30+ percent cheaper compared to local hansgrohe prices (assuming you get 25% discount from local retail price, which is usu the discount you can get).

Still awaiting delivery. Will share experience of buying online thr' insani after I receive my goods.

Cheers,

luxray

18__apu51721_tif.jpg?2

Got this hansgrohe tap in stainless steel.

love the handle.

Nice interesting handle indeed. Didn't see this in the hansgrohe brochure. Where did you get it from?

Cheers

Just to share that AEM @V IMM is having promo for Grohe. Bathroom shower set + matching kitchen mixer only $650! I'm tempted to get it... 5yrs warranty somemore

Just to share that AEM @V IMM is having promo for Grohe. Bathroom shower set + matching kitchen mixer only $650! I'm tempted to get it... 5yrs warranty somemore

For kitchen mixer warranty, how does it work when there's a problem? Does Grohe come on site to inspect or you got to remove the kitchen mixer and bring to them?

Can someone share how it works?

Thanks.

To all of you who are using the Kraus single bowl sink, could you please advise whether you find having just one bowl instead of two to be troublesome?

How do you allow for having dirty dishes in the sink and rinsing vegetables or draining pasta at the same time?

My sink has arrived. really quick delivery, ordered on 23rd and it arrived on 28th. no pictures yet as i will be be bringing it down to my new place before opening the box.

 congrats!!!

My sink has arrived. really quick delivery, ordered on 23rd and it arrived on 28th. no pictures yet as i will be be bringing it down to my new place before opening the box.

Hmm, having using single bowl all my life, i always ensure that i clear dirty dishes before next usage... Somehow i managed, my family managed and didnt find it troblesome at all. 

So, although yet to install my single bowl kraus sink, im sure i'll do just as fine.

To all of you who are using the Kraus single bowl sink, could you please advise whether you find having just one bowl instead of two to be troublesome?

How do you allow for having dirty dishes in the sink and rinsing vegetables or draining pasta at the same time?

Intend to get the Kraus KBU12- 23 inch, the exact one as yokechye's!!!!! I really love how it looks, and the size is perfect for me! Can't find anything else in singapore tt fits my requirements!

But time is running out!!! Need to clear some doubts before I click the order button!

I've just started my reno and it should be about 2 more weeks b4 I install the kitchen cabinets.. BUT !!!

1. If I were to order the sink tonight, how long roughly will it take to reach me? As the order states that estimated delivery date will be 24 september, which will be way too late!!!

2. Do I need to hv the sink ready to take measurements for the contractor, or can I use the measurements given by amazon? R they accurate? Are the measurements taken at the edges of the sink or the perimeter of the actual sink "opening", if u get wat I mean. bcos there's an additional flat layer protruding for laying on the cabinet underneath right?

3. Yoke chye, if you are reading this, can u pls PM me the actual measurement of the opening of the solid surface top that u gave the contractor? And as this is rounded, how the contractor know exactly how round to cut? Sorry to ask silly question. Or do they cut on the spot at your house when installing the solid surface top? And issit neccesary to get the additional "basket strainer"? Better for cleaning?

4. Will this fit into the normal 600mm solid surface top?

Guess u can see my excitement!! Hope to have answers tonight so I can place my orders!! woohoooo... thanks alllll!!

Intend to get the Kraus KBU12- 23 inch, the exact one as yokechye's!!!!! I really love how it looks, and the size is perfect for me! Can't find anything else in singapore tt fits my requirements!

But time is running out!!! Need to clear some doubts before I click the order button!

I've just started my reno and it should be about 2 more weeks b4 I install the kitchen cabinets.. BUT !!!

1. If I were to order the sink tonight, how long roughly will it take to reach me? As the order states that estimated delivery date will be 24 september, which will be way too late!!!

2. Do I need to hv the sink ready to take measurements for the contractor, or can I use the measurements given by amazon? R they accurate? Are the measurements taken at the edges of the sink or the perimeter of the actual sink "opening", if u get wat I mean. bcos there's an additional flat layer protruding for laying on the cabinet underneath right?

3. Yoke chye, if you are reading this, can u pls PM me the actual measurement of the opening of the solid surface top that u gave the contractor? And as this is rounded, how the contractor know exactly how round to cut? Sorry to ask silly question. Or do they cut on the spot at your house when installing the solid surface top? And issit neccesary to get the additional "basket strainer"? Better for cleaning?

4. Will this fit into the normal 600mm solid surface top?

Guess u can see my excitement!! Hope to have answers tonight so I can place my orders!! woohoooo... thanks alllll!!

I think you need to get the sink and the carpenter will draw and cut the hole. Not reliable to just give dimensions. Cos the solid surface guy will need your sink to be installed before they can do up the hole perfectly.

The order only take 1 week to arrive via DHL.

My single sink is wide enough , the used bowl could place at the side and I still able to use it to wash the vegetables or fruits. Sometimes I put the stuff in the colander and wash the stuff in it. No problem for me .