Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Hi londonray, I bought the faucet together with other items so I am not sure the exact cost of it. I would say about SGD160+/- including shipping. What I understand now is that the faucet don't ship direct already. When I bought it, it is able to ship directly to me. Hope it helps.

Oic. Thanks Yokechye... yes i guess that they no longer ship to singapore.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there,

am thinking to get a undermount sink with a budget of $400. Possible to get a Kraus with this budget?

I think 30" and 32" was the same price when I bought mine 6 months ago except for the shipping costs which would cost more for a 32" sink. The total costs then was around S$690.

You might have to settle for a smaller one to match your budget. :yamseng:

Hi there,

am thinking to get a undermount sink with a budget of $400. Possible to get a Kraus with this budget?

The sink will last a very long time, for a about $200 more, i would recommend that you order a bigger sink if space permit. final decision is still yours.

Just to let others know of what I've come across so far (don't mean to hijack the Kraus thread) :sport-smiley-004:

- Ideal Bathrooms (Balestier) : carries Reginox, from $180+ upwards, the showroom carries almost the whole range on display. Reginox also has a few sinks on special discount at like $180+, came across one retailer in Vertex called inzwerkx or something. Made where, I dunno ...

- KHK Asia, Cendex : carries Franke sinks, they have limited stocks of a Franke PZX sink that was specially commissioned for a condo project in SG, 580x450x200mm with 10deg radius corner, i.e. not 90 degree corner, selling at $476.15 nett

The Franke felt pretty solid to me, also has the epoxy layer outside so I bought it. Comes in an undermount and overmount version. The people here are very knowledgeable, so even if you're not going to buy, can just go and talk to them.

As an aside, the Kohler stuff here :dribble:

I think 30" and 32" was the same price when I bought mine 6 months ago except for the shipping costs which would cost more for a 32" sink. The total costs then was around S$690.

You might have to settle for a smaller one to match your budget. :yamseng:

Noted.. nw it's in my amazon wishlist. hope it will drop to 200USD

Looks good... :good: and pocket friendly....

One of the advantages of buying local is u can see, feel and touch the items before making purchases and if u happen need to do exchange or something, it wont be too much hassle.... 

Here you go, a screenshot of the spec sheet:

picsart1349253905572.jpg

Here you go, a screenshot of the spec sheet:

picsart1349253905572.jpg

Look nice....does it come together with the stainless Steel grid, waste basket, towel etc ?

Look nice....does it come together with the stainless Steel grid, waste basket, towel etc ?

No, this is not the Kraus so it doesn't come with all that. Just a basic waste thingy, not a basket strainer. Unfortunately, you cannot change it to a basket strainer.

No, this is not the Kraus so it doesn't come with all that. Just a basic waste thingy, not a basket strainer. Unfortunately, you cannot change it to a basket strainer.

Looks like a good buy dragonite. Take photos after the install yah?

Hi all,

Anyone has good recommendation of kitchen sink-30 inches & tap water?

My budget is $350 for both items.

You can go to sim siang Choon outlet to have a look at their house band or others...