Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

:jawdrop: You should let us know which model of basin is this so that we can avoid. Btw, looks like the basins from hoe kee are cheaper compared to other shops we visited. We walked along balestier and jalan besar, saw the price are at least 200!.

:dunno:

I hv the exact same basin but cost 260 from ta*pz gallery at balestier..

Edited by muska1119

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I hv the exact same basin but cost 260 from ta*pz gallery at balestier..

we went there before but found the price to be quite high.. my guess is that the quality is better.. but it is not within our comfortable level..

we went there before but found the price to be quite high.. my guess is that the quality is better.. but it is not within our comfortable level..

ya, i went *** before too and realised the price is actually a bit on the high side. that's why in the end went to hoe kee and few other shops.... different shops for different items.

Is that the shop that sells wc for $600-800 per piece?

yesyes.. remember the small girl serve us that 1? have to walk up the stairs de.. the interior colour like black and red with the atas look 1... hahaha

yesyes.. remember the small girl serve us that 1? have to walk up the stairs de.. the interior colour like black and red with the atas look 1... hahaha

Oh... I remember. Everything they sell like marked up 30-50%, so expensive. But the little girl was desperately trying to sell things to us, she tried her best, we like her service, but the things are really too expensive. Only her service is good, her seniors all sit at the end of the shop chit chatting, la kopi, and when she approached them to help us answer our queries, they gave her a disgusted look. If I'm her, I won't want to work there. The seniors = 倚老卖老

I didn't know the price cos ID brought us there.. Our wc is 360.. And spent 2.5k just 1hr plus shopping

most ID will bring ppl there cos its one of those that gives them higher commission.

I didn't know the price cos ID brought us there.. Our wc is 360.. And spent 2.5k just 1hr plus shopping

just think of it that u are sitting in a branded WC.. it will definately make u feel better.. mayb got more mood also.. :D

just think of it that u are sitting in a branded WC.. it will definately make u feel better.. mayb got more mood also.. :D

The prob is the wc dun hv brand one.. I see my sis using baron only 200 at a shop at tpy.. But I dun go and compare prices now, the lightings also dun even dare to step into lighting. Com.sg heh

You all probaly still ok.. But me everyday pass by balestier rd to get hm.. So better be ignorant hah.

The prob is the wc dun hv brand one.. I see my sis using baron only 200 at a shop at tpy.. But I dun go and compare prices now, the lightings also dun even dare to step into lighting. Com.sg heh

You all probaly still ok.. But me everyday pass by balestier rd to get hm.. So better be ignorant hah.

its ok lah.... not much different anyway.... just think of it that way.... hahahaah...

You want even more expensive feel, go buy TOTO (Tipu orang tipu orang) WC. That one is close to a thousand bucks....

Edited by beluga

You want even more expensive feel, go buy TOTO (Tipu orang tipu orang) WC. That one is close to a thousand bucks....

TOTO is good brand lah... that's why so ex

TOTO is good brand lah... that's why so ex

No doubt laa is a good product...

No doubt laa is a good product...

how good is good leh? it is extremely efficient in flushing? or u always have good mood when sitting down? or immediately no smell after u flushed? or u sit already have the acu-massage kind of feeling? heeee