Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Hehehe.. This table accompany me during my study revision and my meals time so must sayang it.

then the new place how? will bring the table along? hehehehe... or you going to leave it aside? then the table sure cry loh.... no one to sayang it anymore.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

then the new place how? will bring the table along? hehehehe... or you going to leave it aside? then the table sure cry loh.... no one to sayang it anymore.

Another long story. We intend to leave everything behind and throwing away our clothes, books, bags, etc. Nothing is to bring over to our new house. No choice, got to buy another new table to sayang liao.

Another long story. We intend to leave everything behind and throwing away our clothes, books, bags, etc. Nothing is to bring over to our new house. No choice, got to buy another new table to sayang liao.

clothes and books also throw away? why leh? donate it lah... books can donate away mah.... clothes and bags too. to salvation army...

clothes and books also throw away? why leh? donate it lah... books can donate away mah.... clothes and bags too. to salvation army...

If I donate the things out, the people who receive it will curse me for sure.

ikea refreshes it's product range regularly ma....

some are good range mah. i bought a couple of utensils. less than a week rust liao. i am still contemplating whether to go back to exchange but I've informed ikea crm already.

some are good range mah. i bought a couple of utensils. less than a week rust liao. i am still contemplating whether to go back to exchange but I've informed ikea crm already.

i had the same problem, their utensils get rusty easily. that's why i decided to buy from other places like robinsons.

Bad News

Lorenzo called Hubby this morning and said that our TV console shipment will be delayed to June due to the batch of furnitures (including our TV console in that shipment) that they received was badly manufactured, and have a lot of problems, so they rejected the batch of shipment. Therefore we can only receive our TV console in June. :jawdrop: If we do not wish to wait, we can go to their showroom to choose another set of TV console, but if there is price difference, we need to top up additional. :jawdrop: We managed to negotiate that we will try our best to pick another TV console set from them, but if we really cannot find anything that we like from their store, we want them to refund full payment to us, so that we can go somewhere else to get our TV console. The sales lady agrees to our request.

What a day....

Edited by ayazumi

I think their utensils are not 18/10 stainless steel. It is possible that their stainless steel material is 18/0, which may turn rusty after some time.

Bad News

Lorenzo called Hubby this morning and said that our TV console shipment will be delayed to June due to the batch of furnitures (including our TV console in that shipment) that they received was badly manufactured, and have a lot of problems, so they rejected the batch of shipment. Therefore we can only receive our TV console in June. :jawdrop: If we do not wish to wait, we can go to their showroom to choose another set of TV console, but if there is price difference, we need to top up additional. :jawdrop: We managed to negotiate that we will try our best to pick another TV console set from them, but if we really cannot find anything that we like from their store, we want them to refund full payment to us, so that we can go somewhere else to get our TV console. The sales lady agrees to our request.

What a day....

what abt refund and custom made one from your carpenter?

what abt refund and custom made one from your carpenter?

Custom made TV console very expensive. Our TV console for 2.1mtr is only less than $700. We saw somewhere selling 2.5mtr for less than $700. If Lorenzo don't have something we want, most likely we go back to the other place to get the long tv console.

i threw away from of the cheapo racks from ikea already...it forms rust and the rust bites into my pristine white counter top....sob sob....

i threw away from of the cheapo racks from ikea already...it forms rust and the rust bites into my pristine white counter top....sob sob....

Can scrub away the rusty stain mah? Use magic sponge

Edited by ayazumi

Can scrub away the rusty stain mah? Use magic sponge

for once they are not magical when they met the rust...i think need the bangali to come with the polishing tool

try car polish? those more abrasive type. but u probably get swirl marks if it works.

Edited by NeoBY