Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Haha..i wont spoil EM market la...

like i say earlier..I was thinkin at least 2k....since for a short period of time. Now im more worried about when can handover,faster handover,faster can charge charging...hehe.

say after they hand over to me, i realise there are things in the house damage.....who have to pay?

Just for your info: WHATEVER rate you rent pls request for a black and white and how long they renting or you agreed to rent them.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i got The Helping Hand from Upper Serangoon to help me move my stuff. They are mostly former drug addicts and seeking a 2nd chance from society. They're really very friendly and helpful. U can also buy teak furnitures from them. Anyway, u can try to get a quote from them or other movers and do a comparsion. They dun charge u if u have your own boxes. I bought my boxes from another mover as had to spend quite sometime to pack my stuff. I think most movers charge by per trip and also depends on whether the flats (move out/moving in) have any lift access. Previously, I bought a daybed from Wihardja and the daybed couldnt get into the stupid lift :curse: though it was only 1.5m. In the end, I had to pay an extra $30 as they charged $5 per level. sob sob :~:~

as for the surf board. Staircase landing is a great idea. Are u extending your living room to the balcony? If your balcony is still intact then u can hang it up on the wall too and maybe do some artistic drawings beside it.

yalor, plus I see many of us got young kids who would never fail to drive us up the walls....isnt it great that EM got high high ceiling.....hahahaha.....

thanks for the recommendations.. will call the movers and ask for their quotes.

as for the surf board, most prob it'll end up at the staircase landing. i'l be extending my living room to the balcony

Just for your info: WHATEVER rate you rent pls request for a black and white and how long they renting or you agreed to rent them.

Yes..in fact i tink i got a sample rental tenancy contract from the forum. I will make use of this..

and lock up 1 room.

U might want to clarify how much psf your ID is charging for the window grills. From my info, it is around 7 to 10 psf depending on contractor or ID quote.

$1000, taking 10 psf work out to be 100 sf. I think only the balcony grill is higher but the rest of the window on ave around 4 ft. Ave balcony width is around 12ft, so only 12sf = $120 additional on balcony grills so where are the rest?????

Hmm, after calculating, basing on the dimension he gives, it turns out that the grilles are about $7 psf...

Any idea how much is the average pricing for sliding windows psf?

Hmm, after calculating, basing on the dimension he gives, it turns out that the grilles are about $7 psf...

Any idea how much is the average pricing for sliding windows psf?

Just to add on, Grills from 7 to 10 pricing are for white powder coated. I'm not sure if u r quote based on WPC.

As for window, there are 2 types, casement and sliding. I don't have sliding window pricing as i'm doing casement only but u can take casement pricing as a reference for comparison. Glass should be common, tinted with color.

Casement window pricing with green tinted glass, price range from $14.50 to $19 psf. I guess sliding should be $1 to $2 less psf.

Always check with your IDs how they arrival in those figures? If u really like that ID, bargain with them see if they can match it or offer something closer. :notti:

Hope the above help.

2day veri happy to see on the classified, a unit at my block...valuation $480k.I called the agent 2 confirm, agent say unit mid floor, corridor,reno so so..

I asked..isit really valuation $480K..She say ya..i ask cash asking?.she say view to offer...then i say wah.valution so high...agent can say.."yah lor..high horr"..haha.

valuation really gg crazy..siao man.

2day veri happy to see on the classified, a unit at my block...valuation $480k.I called the agent 2 confirm, agent say unit mid floor, corridor,reno so so..

I asked..isit really valuation $480K..She say ya..i ask cash asking?.she say view to offer...then i say wah.valution so high...agent can say.."yah lor..high horr"..haha.

valuation really gg crazy..siao man.

hi 666,

wow,..congrats!!!!

think nowadays valuation really went up very very high!

maybe i can also try look at classified and hope to find out for my area also......keke ;)

ya, valuation of resale flats still shooting upwards and demand for resale also going upwards due to demand from PRs. But I think COV coming down, serious sellers are now asking for 15k-30k but there's still some trying to get buyers to cough out more COV :(

totally agree...my cousin is also looking for a EM in the west...it is so difficult to find the right unit?

totally agree...my cousin is also looking for a EM in the west...it is so difficult to find the right unit?

Quite true, sometimes even you are willing to buy but people may not want to sell off.

Quite true, sometimes even you are willing to buy but people may not want to sell off.

Precisely, my cousin wanted to buy the unit next to us and is ready to commit but because the owner is a HK...he is not willing to fly back to exercise the option....and he will only come back in August...so my cousin is stuck!!!! :bangwall:

Precisely, my cousin wanted to buy the unit next to us and is ready to commit but because the owner is a HK...he is not willing to fly back to exercise the option....and he will only come back in August...so my cousin is stuck!!!! :bangwall:

actually, i felt...if your cousin is really ready to commit to that unit....maybe he can try to reach to an agreeable price with that owner.

And once that owner is back in SIN on Aug, then immeidately sign and exercise OTP lor.

meanwhile, your cousin dun hv to shop ard for a unit and can start looking forward to that owner back to SIN lor. ;)

actually, i felt...if your cousin is really ready to commit to that unit....maybe he can try to reach to an agreeable price with that owner.

And once that owner is back in SIN on Aug, then immeidately sign and exercise OTP lor.

meanwhile, your cousin dun hv to shop ard for a unit and can start looking forward to that owner back to SIN lor. ;)

Actually, can postage him the OTP, ask him to sign and mail back mah