Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hi houseoffluf,

Is yours at the top floor? We went up to top floor saw a unit near the corner under renovation...

Are you the o ne? Is yes 8| , then we are at the samew block.. Ha ha

Hi Hello88,

I am thinking of wet (shower), dry (sink), dry (wc) configuration, why is it that this is not good? Can Advise.Thank you...

mine is not corner unit...haha...but there are many EM at that area. Hubby & me really love the place....gd food too..problly will put on more weight when shift in.... ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hubby & me really love the place....gd food too..problly will put on more weight when shift in.... ;)

dont worry, u'll be loaded with plenty of housework and have fun climbing up n down the stairs. I usually run up the stairs....heehee....a mini form of working out since me too lazy to go jogging 8|

dont worry, u'll be loaded with plenty of housework and have fun climbing up n down the stairs. I usually run up the stairs....heehee....a mini form of working out since me too lazy to go jogging :(

haha...i even feel that up & down the stairs are gd exercise b4 we shift in...told my hubby we can hv perky ***...haha... :bangwall:

btw, any1 know where to get nice wall tiles decal...got ugly wall tiles in the toilet, but we no $ to redo the wall ties...so thou we can cover it 1st...

haha...i even feel that up & down the stairs are gd exercise b4 we shift in...told my hubby we can hv perky ***...haha... :notti:

btw, any1 know where to get nice wall tiles decal...got ugly wall tiles in the toilet, but we no $ to redo the wall ties...so thou we can cover it 1st...

hijacked christinetan's posting from angielim's t-blog. She changed her wall tiles by using DIY epoxy paint. The original colour is similiar to the flooring. U might wanna consider that and can pm her to find out more.

epoxypaintbeforeandafter.jpg

must show us pics ok. My col also bought one from ah nei....quite well maintained and major reno not required.

Hey, I am back with my red brick balcony with many trees brushses in front. :)

Red_brick.jpg

Hey, I am back with my red brick balcony with many trees brushses in front. :jawdrop:

Red_brick.jpg

the red bricks look ok leh. Was it done by HDB or the previous owner? Maybe u can take a photo from the balcony showing the tree branches.

the red bricks look ok leh. Was it done by HDB or the previous owner? Maybe u can take a photo from the balcony showing the tree branches.

Yah loh, red brick done by red indian. before that there are more reds inside.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x231/TP...brick_front.jpg

Bro wat do u mean by alot of tress bushes in front?Cos mine also same then the FS master say no good must place something to counter it.

Yes the FS master is right, too many, too near to trees are no good , now i believe as bird bird come.

Edited by TPY

Hello all,

Can I join in the fun?

Bought an EM in late Nov and moved in Mid May. !!

welcome :( ! added u in but where's your EM and how big? Any after reno pics to show us?

ooops ... hehe my EM is in Tampines ... floor area ard 141sqm. It's ard 10yrs old. Got it at valuation price for a top level unit.

We overhaul the whole unit intending to stay there for good. :(

Let me go and and search thru my PC for pics ... didnt manage to take much during the renovation period. Will try to upload tonight.

Edited by shadow7377

my signature really getting longer.

!! Good Good. More EM owners come in better. Hopefully, we can also get more pics over here.

Now Hougang got myself, MaCe, Blossom0501 & mitoev91.

Serangoon North got houseofluf, WelcomeHome, Homeowner & BhongNCorrine.

Tampines got bigbird, fishpond, arknuss & Newcomer Shadow7377.

:(

Guest hdb_sigh
wow, looks like Hougang & Serangoon (North) got more EM Kakis :( but Tampines also catching up.

So far, we have myself, MaCe, Blossom0501 & mitoev91 in Hougang.

houseofluf, WelcomeHome, Homeowner & BhongNCorrine over in Serangoon. Not sure whether Homeowner & BhongNCorrine over in Serangoon North or Serangoon Central.

bigbird, fishpond & arknuss over in Tampines.

anyway, regardless of which estates, we are all EM Kakis in SINGAPORE :D

quickly, go 'jio' more EM owners over

I think now you have enough kaki to arrange for a gathering in McDonald.

Maybe in about a month time during moon cake festival.

"The first EM owner gathering".

Sounds cool. 8|

Everyone eat HAPPY MEAL so everyone can be happy.

Then can bring along photo albums, or laptop or even just thumb drive and have a good fun.

Its good to know each other too. At the end of the day, we are not contractor or ID pretend to be innocent surfer. :furious:

We are here to help each other, make friends and talk everything under the sun. :D

Special VIP guest Mr. and Mrs GMC. :P

my signature really getting longer.

:( Good Good. More EM owners come in better. Hopefully, we can also get more pics over here.

Now Hougang got myself, MaCe, Blossom0501 & mitoev91.

Serangoon North got houseofluf, WelcomeHome, Homeowner & BhongNCorrine.

Tampines got bigbird, fishpond, arknuss & Newcomer Shadow7377.

:dunno:

WHAMPOA/ BALISTER got nobody meh????? :notti:

Yelloooo any supporter here? 8|