Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Do anyone know whether we can build over the upper floor viod area?

I read the HBD rules that It cannot be done. but really like to cover the larger piece of viod area for storage purpose.

Has anyone seen other brand of the toilet cabniets other than Ikea ?

I wanted to put store all my makeup things, aceessionaries, etc in the MBR toilet. The Ikea cabinet does not look lasting. Anyone use it before.

Yipee, this sat going to see my "new" 21 old resale flat with contractor, hope the renovation would not cause a bomb.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Do anyone know whether we can build over the upper floor viod area?

I read the HBD rules that It cannot be done. but really like to cover the larger piece of viod area for storage purpose.

Has anyone seen other brand of the toilet cabniets other than Ikea ?

I wanted to put store all my makeup things, aceessionaries, etc in the MBR toilet. The Ikea cabinet does not look lasting. Anyone use it before.

Yipee, this sat going to see my "new" 21 old resale flat with contractor, hope the renovation would not cause a bomb.

some did it - but it's 100% illegal. think about the safety reason behind it.

got my cabinets from hoe kee - stainless steel - long lasting.

ya, 100% illegal.

NPNT...show leh

Hello all,

Can I join in the fun?

Bought an EM in late Nov and moved in Mid May. :(

aiya just hop in and chat lor!:notti: no need simi can or cannot lah. :lol:

Can contractor just build it without applying HDB permit? Will they do it illegaly?

Can contractor just build it without applying HDB permit? Will they do it illegaly?

the illegal stuffs are usually done after the hdb/pub officer finished the "checking".

provided the contractor willing to do for u and also touch wood that u dun have a diligent HDB officer who happen to walk around the estate or kapoh neighbour who report u to HDB

got off the phone from arts and thots

double glazed window for MBR quoting us $36 per sf when supplier quoted us $24 :P 50% markup leh. they want to meet up to discuss quote. so lets see......

double glazed window for MBR quoting us $36 per sf when supplier quoted us $24 :P 50% markup leh. they want to meet up to discuss quote. so lets see......

you will soon find more and more such things : RIP-YOU-OFF pricetags

double glazed window for MBR quoting us $36 per sf when supplier quoted us $24 ;) 50% markup leh. they want to meet up to discuss quote. so lets see......

Why not post your quotes in this forum, I believe all bros, sis here will try to chip in for suggestion.

hi hello888 kindly update your signature ...sorry for delay

151 m2 status renovating

cheers

Edited by tinkle

hi hello888 kindly update your signature ...sorry for delay

151 m2 status renovating

cheers

updated!

this thread become so quiet again. No pics to see also :dunno::dunno:

Hey, I have just move in to EM not long but I have discovered the price to pay for staying in EM. Don't know is it true, contractor see your house type and quote differently.

Before EM I leave in 3 room flat, I get quotation from different vendor to install a power point. one of vendor i approach for 3 rm previously quote me $60 for an extention point. But recently I call back the same contractor for the EM, maybe he has done too many project, he cannot remember me. So this time he quote me $250. The timelag is just only a year apart. Anyone has this type of experiences just because you live in Bhanglow or EM you pay more for the similar service?

Hey, I have just move in to EM not long but I have discovered the price to pay for staying in EM. Don't know is it true, contractor see your house type and quote differently.

Before EM I leave in 3 room flat, I get quotation from different vendor to install a power point. one of vendor i approach for 3 rm previously quote me $60 for an extention point. But recently I call back the same contractor for the EM, maybe he has done too many project, he cannot remember me. So this time he quote me $250. The timelag is just only a year apart. Anyone has this type of experiences just because you live in Bhanglow or EM you pay more for the similar service?

$250? why so ex??? :dunno: Few weeks ago, we installed two extension point in the kitchen and the price is reasonable....maybe cos the shop owner is a friend of my hubby.