Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I just installed parquet(one whole pcs teak wood board total around 18 pcs) for staircase, and just put top of each step only, it cost $1.8K.

jackbotak, that's quite reasonable, considering that parquet is more sturdy than laminate.

I just installed parquet(one whole pcs teak wood board total around 18 pcs) for staircase, and just put top of each step only, it cost $1.8K.

can see the tiles or empty surface?

pre-owner was use carpet on stair case(no tile) and quite old and dirty so we decideed install wood board on top and below side just do plastering and painting to save $. we kept wood floor for three bed rms and just re-polish. but result are no good because those joints start to get crack because air-con to make bed romm dry. Contractor will drill small hole to inject glue in it. fiant. and all savings were gone.

got pics to show?

we decideed install wood board on top and below side just do plastering and painting to save $.

That what i am going to do but first got to hack away the pinky tiles.

Oh no heard that HDB will be doing the Home Improvement Program in Serangoon. They will be upgrading the toilet as well. Now half hearted whether to do the upper storey toilets . How much one toilet will cost excluding fittings?

That what i am going to do but first got to hack away the pinky tiles.

Oh no heard that HDB will be doing the Home Improvement Program in Serangoon. They will be upgrading the toilet as well. Now half hearted whether to do the upper storey toilets . How much one toilet will cost excluding fittings?

cheapest quote i have found is $2800.00, hack and re-tile.

actually the toiletbowls($130)+basin($30)+watertap($10) all cheap cheap.

for the upgrading - many pple told me WAIT LONG LONG cos ours is mansionette(executive). especially if your estate already done the MUP.

cheapest quote i have found is $2800.00, hack and re-tile.

actually the toiletbowls($130)+basin($30)+watertap($10) all cheap cheap.

for the upgrading - many pple told me WAIT LONG LONG cos ours is mansionette(executive). especially if your estate already done the MUP.

my estate boh MUP yet leh...so how???? Yes No Yes No. .....heeeee :thumbs up: Hope so la.

TKK

hope la.....dun wake me up from my dreamland ma :thumbs up:

this time round opposition ward also got a share of the pie....but very unlikely my side ..those flats in Ave 3 (single n double digit) stand better chance as those are already more than 30yrs.

hope la.....dun wake me up from my dreamland ma :sport-smiley-018:

this time round opposition ward also got a share of the pie....but very unlikely my side ..those flats in Ave 3 (single n double digit) stand better chance as those are already more than 30yrs.

Dun break my heart ....Ooop it should be my HOPE.

there is no MUP area my new area so hopfully HDB will do. so I shall not touch the upper storey toilets and wait long long for HBD...

I had toddles, before he learn to climb the stair, that I had to carry them up down everyday, so tiring, with the railing, train them to climb, just say Up Up Up life is a little easy for my wife and myself.

Edited by TPY

Dun break my heart ....Ooop it should be my HOPE.

there is no MUP area my new area so hopfully HDB will do. so I shall not touch the upper storey toilets and wait long long for HBD...

I didnt touch my common toilet also :sport-smiley-018:

cos no point saving this or that by overlaying or watever end up still a half-sone toilet - since i cant afford the $3k.

hope la.....dun wake me up from my dreamland ma :sport-smiley-018:

Can write in or see MP to request for LUP or MUP? or sign up as a RC commitee and feedback the request for the resident?

I didnt touch my common toilet also :notti:

cos no point saving this or that by overlaying or watever end up still a half-sone toilet - since i cant afford the $3k.

Ya lor. Either you do whole house, revamp everything to nice nice or just llive with it. It save me S$50,000 but to have Ah Nei design. Don't know happy or not :horse:

Can write in or see MP to request for LUP or MUP? or sign up as a RC commitee and feedback the request for the resident?

Ya lor. Either you do whole house, revamp everything to nice nice or just llive with it. It save me S$50,000 but to have Ah Nei design. Don't know happy or not :sport-smiley-018:

Hehe...same sentiments as me...feel so sad when all neighbouring 4/5 rooms block gets lift upgrade but only EMs are left out. Don't really make sense...EMs have elderly and disabled pple too. Doesn't mean that pple staying in EMs are richer so don't need a lift right? Sighx...I tried writing in to my town council before..but they said this decision is made by HDB...maybe shld really find time to pay the MP a visit.