Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hi spike doll,

I hv not shifted in yet, nw still undergo renov. In fact after we had down our second deposit, then my Hubb and frenz was just walking ard the area n they saw on the wall....

During last inspection of the unit, I did ask the owner if the neighbour is ok n told her wat we saw, bt she say she dun noe cos she did not see anything when she came bk... Think she did nt wanna comment further bt to me since I already bought the unit, there is nothing to hide lo...... My unit is in 471 :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, need ideas & advice!! what should I do with half-done balcony roof? where can i find water proof blinds for it? we just realized that when it rains heavily, balcony will be wet due to wind direction.

Err......how can I post pic here? :dancingqueen:

Hi spike doll,

I hv not shifted in yet, nw still undergo renov. In fact after we had down our second deposit, then my Hubb and frenz was just walking ard the area n they saw on the wall....

During last inspection of the unit, I did ask the owner if the neighbour is ok n told her wat we saw, bt she say she dun noe cos she did not see anything when she came bk... Think she did nt wanna comment further bt to me since I already bought the unit, there is nothing to hide lo...... My unit is in 471 :)

Hi Jen

How much COV u paid? Hopefully the neighbour settled the Debts with the loansharks. Recently went to view 2 units on the same level in bukit Panjang area. Saw "paint works" by loansharks.. The paint was still fresh and police came

Hi spike doll, we r quite lucky to pay cov at 38k.... When I enquire previously most looking at 80k n above n when I ask for lower cov some agent ask me to consider ea instead.....:(

The ex owner do contra that y we heng heng gt this unit lo....I think the owner was sad to sell us at 630k cos last spoke to her she say she got neighbour sell at close to 700k......I just act blur n skip topic la.....haha... If u looking at bt panjang area the ones pop 257 is huge.... Actually I had dwn initial deposit at jelapang, bt after two days consideration, we decided to give up cos there r a few factors we hv forfeit the deposit, I think if I am not wrong it had bought over by chloeong ba......

Hi spike doll, we r quite lucky to pay cov at 38k.... When I enquire previously most looking at 80k n above n when I ask for lower cov some agent ask me to consider ea instead.....:(

The ex owner do contra that y we heng heng gt this unit lo....I think the owner was sad to sell us at 630k cos last spoke to her she say she got neighbour sell at close to 700k......I just act blur n skip topic la.....haha... If u looking at bt panjang area the ones pop 257 is huge.... Actually I had dwn initial deposit at jelapang, bt after two days consideration, we decided to give up cos there r a few factors we hv forfeit the deposit, I think if I am not wrong it had bought over by chloeong ba......

Woah! U r really Heng! I know blk 471 that area all selling higher than st 42.. Of coz Val higher too. So the reason for low COV is coz owner doing contra? I hve viewed almost all listings in jurong west.. All asking very high COV.. That we even looked at different areas but still the same.. Offer got rejected again and again.. So kind of disappointed.

Woah! U r really Heng! I know blk 471 that area all selling higher than st 42.. Of coz Val higher too. So the reason for low COV is coz owner doing contra? I hve viewed almost all listings in jurong west.. All asking very high COV.. That we even looked at different areas but still the same.. Offer got rejected again and again.. So kind of disappointed.

I guess is nearer to mrt ba......I think the owner is in a desperate situation also cos if I m nt wrong, they hv cmf a unit already n gt to dispose current ASAP ma..... In fact I call their agent n she say the owner will only let go at cov 44k, bt when my agent called n pressed them, he got it at 38k which me n Hubb was shocked also.....cos this agent is a personal frenz of mine, so at first I thought he was playing a joke on me, then he told us seriously that the house is our.....immediate we went down and execrcise the option lo....

Actually come to think about it, if u r paying cov ard 80k with a move in condition, it is still quite reasonablecos no need come up spare money to do renov.... Basically for our unit, the only thing I kept is the flooring n the rest is to the rubbish bin lo...

Those EM there is very near to PIE and still asking for more than 100k COV, i will definitely gave it a miss.

Check out St 41, recently transaction around 600k to 700k, some more near to MRT(within walking distance).

its at st 42 there..

hello neighbor...............................

Hi spike doll,

Is COV for EA lower? Wow COV really high now.

My Em is still at reno Good news is I got HDB approve for changing of the staircase landing...Which normally HDB will not approve..

Any pics or sketches to illustrate what you mean by changing the landing?