Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Is COV for EA lower? Wow COV really high now.

The range is ard 30-40k cos as wat other agent told me as compare em is more privacy n ea is the same as 5 rooms except that the space is bigger only :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi folk,

there are a few things that you may want to take note of when going for house viewing.

1. any paint drop on the floor

2. is the main door painted to dark colours: Red paint need to be cover with darker colour paint

3. is the metal gate repainted to dark colours: Red paint need to be cover with darker colour paint

4. Why is the seller selling and where are they shifting to.

5. why is the seller purely selling and why they do not need to buy another unit?

6. Take note at the lift access for paint mark or tell tale sign of writting

I ever encounter seller of EM Bukit panjan asking 70k cov and yet willing to let go at only 35k, best part the lady owner is working at the ECON just downstair. when ask upon their next lodging, they only say that they will be renting waiting for the housing price to drop. True enough Ah Long came right after the 2nd Appt while the new buyer was still doing renovation.

As for the inclining COV , well i can only say that EM is a rare species as HDB no longer building this model. seller are taking the advantage of this point and the recent new record hit at 980K, 1 mil and 1.2 mil, more money who dun want?

Close to 1 month ago, i received a personal email from a CCK seller showing me a cloudy view picture taken from his living room. he said " Edmund, i can see Genting from my CCK house and i want to sell my 5rm flat at $7xxK". In my years of service, i seriously never encounter any development in singapore that can see Genting.from the asking of 7xxk , i can easily say that this owner is looking at more than 200k COV.

Hope that the above pointers can help and maybe a laugh that can make your day.

Didn't hear my mum saying there is sound from reno work, r u on the other wing? The bend wing?

My one is on the left side when u turn frm the lift......:)

Doing my staircase is abt 5k

Hi Mymoonlighting

Just curious to probe further as to ask if the 5K charges only for shifting the complete or half staircase and if includes the complete wooden steps with hand rails with glass/wood/stainless steel?

My staircase is like the HUDC staircase which land facing the kitchen so I changing it face the living room instead

Uhhh... cannot visualise leh. How do you change the direction? Do you add steps/landing or re-do the stairs? Cos I thought not allowed to re-do stairs.

The range is ard 30-40k cos as wat other agent told me as compare em is more privacy n ea is the same as 5 rooms except that the space is bigger only :)

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks. My block the EAs consistently have high COVs too so I thought no diff.

Hi folk,

there are a few things that you may want to take note of when going for house viewing.

1. any paint drop on the floor

2. is the main door painted to dark colours: Red paint need to be cover with darker colour paint

3. is the metal gate repainted to dark colours: Red paint need to be cover with darker colour paint

4. Why is the seller selling and where are they shifting to.

5. why is the seller purely selling and why they do not need to buy another unit?

6. Take note at the lift access for paint mark or tell tale sign of writting

I ever encounter seller of EM Bukit panjan asking 70k cov and yet willing to let go at only 35k, best part the lady owner is working at the ECON just downstair. when ask upon their next lodging, they only say that they will be renting waiting for the housing price to drop. True enough Ah Long came right after the 2nd Appt while the new buyer was still doing renovation.

As for the inclining COV , well i can only say that EM is a rare species as HDB no longer building this model. seller are taking the advantage of this point and the recent new record hit at 980K, 1 mil and 1.2 mil, more money who dun want?

Close to 1 month ago, i received a personal email from a CCK seller showing me a cloudy view picture taken from his living room. he said " Edmund, i can see Genting from my CCK house and i want to sell my 5rm flat at $7xxK". In my years of service, i seriously never encounter any development in singapore that can see Genting.from the asking of 7xxk , i can easily say that this owner is looking at more than 200k COV.

Hope that the above pointers can help and maybe a laugh that can make your day.

Thanks for the informative tips re: Ah Long houses!

Uhhh... cannot visualise leh. How do you change the direction? Do you add steps/landing or re-do the stairs? Cos I thought not allowed to re-do stairs.

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks. My block the EAs consistently have high COVs too so I thought no diff.

Thanks for the informative tips re: Ah Long houses!

Sometimes I feel that those pple looking at 100k plus must be a bit siao one lei, unless the house is really in a tip top condition. I ask one unit previously at my block, although it was a corner unit with recess area, bt before I could view it, the agent told me last offer cov $95k rejected. Imagine the house already been use for 5 yrs plus, I guess still need a bit touch up ba..:) the cov kana so high for em could be due to those pte landed owner sold their unit n buy hdb em....haha

Sometimes I feel that those pple looking at 100k plus must be a bit siao one lei, unless the house is really in a tip top condition. I ask one unit previously at my block, although it was a corner unit with recess area, bt before I could view it, the agent told me last offer cov $95k rejected. Imagine the house already been use for 5 yrs plus, I guess still need a bit touch up ba..:) the cov kana so high for em could be due to those pte landed owner sold their unit n buy hdb em....haha

Errr... Now that I am on 'the other side', I hv to admit that I will also ask for 6 fig COV leh. =P

Lemme know what you think after you complete your reno and move in. :)

Sellers will always want to sell high, buyers will always want to buy low.

Things are not helped by having real estate agents going round persuading people to sell their flats, citing "can try" 100k COVs and also persuading prospective buyers that 100k COVs are "worth paying". They are commission driven and stand to profit from high prices.

Just keep looking and I hope you guys who are still flat hunting will find a sincere seller instead of asking speculative prices.

Errr... Now that I am on 'the other side', I hv to admit that I will also ask for 6 fig COV leh. =P

Lemme know what you think after you complete your reno and move in. :)

Haha, it all depends on the market value by then ba.... U got the intention to sell your house ah....:)

Ya, in this aspect I do agree with you, like wat my Hubb say, now he had spend close to 100k (cov+renov+furnishing) next time he wan sell he also wan to get this amount..... Bt I told him he can dream about selling this place cos this is my 4th house and north south east west I have stay before Liao which no way I wan move AGAIN........hahaha....