Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Ic. So, if the socket/switch is okay, the meter moves slowly...and if the socket/switch is faulty, the meter runs like crazy, right? Ok, I'll go and try...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ic. So, if the socket/switch is okay, the meter moves slowly...and if the socket/switch is faulty, the meter runs like crazy, right? Ok, I'll go and try...

thats the only way a electrical dumbdumb like me can try on.

to be frank, at that time even if it's ok. I would still change all the wirings - rather trust the industry experts than the hdb.

thats the only way a electrical dumbdumb like me can try on.

to be frank, at that time even if it's ok. I would still change all the wirings - rather trust the industry experts than the hdb.

Ya, better engage a HDB approved electrician to do the work. DO NOT GO TO ANY AH GOU or AH ZHU as advestise in the newapaper. They may be there to cop your cabbage head. I once have get a hooligan electrician :unsure: Always look for someone we know else get HDB list.

Any body ever do a Wooden binds in the balcony to block the sun and Birds?

Any body ever do a Wooden binds in the balcony to block the sun and Birds?

are u extending your living room all the way to the balcony or keeping the balcony? We actually thinking of putting wooden blinds at the balcony but so far KIV first cos boh lui (no $ so talk only)

btw, u might wanna check out the bamboo blinds that Gendon got for her place. She got the blinds together with her curtains from Home Curtains and Fabric shop at Blk 2 Joo Chiat Rd #01-1137 Joo Chiat Complex Singapore 420002 (Tel : 6842 7737). She said can look for Mr K T Toh but according to her, dont be surprised with the pricing as materials are considered to be quality mid to high-end range :deal:

Edited by hello88

are u extending your living room all the way to the balcony or keeping the balcony? We actually thinking of putting wooden blinds at the balcony but so far KIV first

Hello88, I am keeping my balcony. But birds are flying in and poo in the balcony. I am intending to do Blinds from top to bottom, roughly 6 meters high. Don't know can or not? :deal:

Hello88, I am keeping my balcony. But birds are flying in and poo in the balcony. I am intending to do Blinds from top to bottom, roughly 6 meters high. Don't know can or not? :deal:

can la cos that's what i intend to do. I've seen EMs doing it

• Like 1

:notti:

yup, either in 2 or 3 panels then can roll up :deal:

fengshui point of view = it's good.

InteriorDesigner point of view = no good

Mace 's point of view = no money... :rofl:

fengshui point of view = it's good.

InteriorDesigner point of view = no good

Mace 's point of view = no money... :notti:

how come FS point of view is good? Anyway, my point of view also same as u....boh lui!

how come FS point of view is good? Anyway, my point of view also same as u....boh lui!

To install a Blind from top, the contractor say must use moon lift to reach the top at the height of 6 meters.

Install is money, enagge Moon lift Ahhhh ... :notti: Yah loh more Boh Lui,

Is that true? anybody see any meter that can reached that height 6 meters

removable and block

dont want can just roll up.

unlike grilles especially those make until look like a cage - caging you in.

removable and block

dont want can just roll up.

unlike grilles especially those make until look like a cage - caging you in.

ic. Cage? Ya, but I've seen many of those staying on 2nd floor especially those units very near to walkway shelter have caged themselves in....some grilles are done in a way that it really looked as though the owners have been imprisoned :notti::notti:

haiz, I seldom open my corridor windows and always wanted to do roller/roman blinds .....unfortunately also KIV cos boh lui .

Edited by hello88