Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Minerat

Journey Of My Minaret Walk

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Which ICI range did u choose for your interior wall ? We were thinking of going for colors rather than the specific range but heard that "all in one" is better as it allow cleaning and semi sheen ....

Which ICI range did u choose for your interior wall ? We were thinking of going for colors rather than the specific range but heard that "all in one" is better as it allow cleaning and semi sheen ....

I topped up extra money to go for top of the line ICI Dulux All or Nippon odourless all in one. Those lousy paint you see in the background are supposed to be replaced. I am very particular about using good paint because the inferior paint in my previous house grew mould pretty fast.

Day 29 (06 Sep 2012)

Painting for the next few days. I am not going to show any photos until they are done... He he a little suspense here. Having a headache now trying to decide how many downlights and how big required for every area of the house. :help:

Day 23 (30 Aug 2012)

Wet kitchen and sink stove is done today. I can only say SWEE. Hahahaa. ID chasing us to choose paint colors. So many things to choose, so little time. Wood tiles look lagi more SWEE when they are wet.

pic000074.jpg

pic000081.jpg

pic000067.jpg

pic000082.jpg

Minerat, your woody tiles are really nice! Looks even nicer than the parquet floor. Well worth the money spent la.

Day 30 (07 Sep 2012)

It was raining very heavily today and on a hunch I went back to check for leakages. Bad news, found 2 wet patches on the kitchen false ceiling. That means water is leaking into the new roof, through the insulation materials and soaked through the ceiling. Called roofing and false ceiling guys down tomorrow liao. Need to open up and check how bad is the damage. Need to spot and rectify the leakage too.

pic000138.jpg

pic000139.jpg

On the bright side, ceiling guy finally patched up the centre portion of the skylight so that the flashing is not visible anymore

pic000134.jpg

I intend to ask ceiling guys to cut out the portions of the ceiling to see how bad is the damage. Hopefully it's minor and can be easily resolved by applying waterproofing to the screw joints as suspected by the roofing guys. If not have to tear down and redo the whole roof and replace the insulation materials. Sian

Day 31 (08 Sep 2012)

Met with roofing guys this morning. He checked here checked there and told me leakage spots are along gutter area. He will get his guys to redo the gutter area next week.

Edited by Minerat