Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Minerat

Journey Of My Minaret Walk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Day 3 (05 Aug 2012)

No work today as it's a Sunday. But I must say they have really done alot yesterday. Almost eveything I wanted torn down has been done already. Both toilets are bare already, including the walls. All cabinets, study tables, bedhead etc...all TORN!!!

Now shopping for bathroom accessories. Headache man!!!

Day 4 (06 Aug 2012)

Look what the "hackers" found? :bangwall: Dunno why the previous owner left a lobang there in the level 3 toilet...it is gonna cost me to patch that lobang because scaffolding has to be erected. :o

img20120806wa0017.jpg

img20120806wa0016.jpg

We are currently looking at the bathroom accessories. Have to been to a few shops at Katong, Balastier and Geylang. Was quoted $513 for a set of concealed rain shower with Grohe mixer and handshower, Crizto holder and shower head. This price seems the lowest we can find, is it reasonable? I know Grohe, but never heard of Crizto. Was also quoted $550 for a set consisting of Johnson Sussie and Almar from InzWerkz. Which one should I go for?

Day 4 (06 Aug 2012)

Look what the "hackers" found? :bangwall: Dunno why the previous owner left a lobang there in the level 3 toilet...it is gonna cost me to patch that lobang because scaffolding has to be erected. :o

img20120806wa0017.jpg

img20120806wa0016.jpg

We are currently looking at the bathroom accessories. Have to been to a few shops at Katong, Balastier and Geylang. Was quoted $513 for a set of concealed rain shower with Grohe mixer and handshower, Crizto holder and shower head. This price seems the lowest we can find, is it reasonable? I know Grohe, but never heard of Crizto. Was also quoted $550 for a set consisting of Johnson Sussie and Almar from InzWerkz. Which one should I go for?

I'm using critzo, a mid priced range accessories. You do find them in many sanitary ware shops in SG

Go for Grohe ..

Johnson Suisse is nice for its cubicle..

btw, Minaret, were you the one at Inzwerkz with your hubby on Saturday around 4pm or so right, engaged in conversation with Angela.

Then came a family with a kid..

Go for Grohe ..

btw, Minaret, were you the one at Inzwerkz with your hubby on Saturday around 4pm or so right, engaged in conversation with Angela.

Then came a family with a kid..

Yes! But I am the dude, so I was with my wife :yamseng:

Anyone knows how much will it cost to erect a scaffolding? Budget is seriously overrun and needs to be more prudent liao...

Go for Grohe ..

The only thing holding us back is that Grohe mixers have the silicone (rubber-like) strip around the handle on the outside plate. It will become black and mouldy as time passes by.

I think they go by metres in scaffold and its gona cost u a bomb

Check with scaffold contractor and c who can offer u the best quote

:yamseng:

Shucks, i was afraid of that. Would you have a range? Btw I think it's my contractor who hacked the wall too hard thus resulting in the hole. Is there ground for me to ask him to make good the damage or co-pay?

We finally settled for a grohe (ok only mixer is grohe) set for the rain showers. Bought at heritage bathroom at geylang. Best price we can find so far.

Shucks, i was afraid of that. Would you have a range? Btw I think it's my contractor who hacked the wall too hard thus resulting in the hole. Is there ground for me to ask him to make good the damage or co-pay?

just do a check with your neighbour.. maybe that was a fan duct?

So far, 3 roofing contractors have looked at the problem. only one needed scaffolding. at least that is a good sign.