Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

now...to reveal another part of the house which has been tiled....

292717_10151073308143078_264033922_n.jpg

the common toilet :sport-smiley-004:

I am planning to use the same tiles for by bathroom floor. Looking at how it goes well with your wall, I think it'll look nice on the floor too!

yup, im getting him to do carpentry. i can invite you over to view the workmanship once done :)

That's really nice :) Guess Alan will start on your carpentry after CNY? When do you intend to move in?

went scouting for more lights today & finally settled for Philips LED downlights

45016%20WHITE%20CW%2012%20X%200.5%20LED.jpg

sales person stayed opposite my block only..such a coincidence..and I joked that if there's any problem i'll just walk over to find him :sport-smiley-004:

went to another lighting shop & bot a Friedland doorbell. wanted something simple & compact & this brand suited my requirement to a T.

D846_158.jpg

now contemplating whether to buy a crestar fan to be placed in my studyroom

Crestlite-Acy-WH-468x257.jpg

realised that I still have so many stuff to buy! :bangwall:

Edited by retchlow

I am planning to use the same tiles for by bathroom floor. Looking at how it goes well with your wall, I think it'll look nice on the floor too!

hi actually it's more commonly used as floor tile, rather than wall. i took a risk by using it as wall tiles but glad it turned out fine. floor will definitely look good.

That's really nice :) Guess Alan will start on your carpentry after CNY? When do you intend to move in?

ya i think he's resting about 10days at least. planning to shift mid March but definitely before Qing Ming!

Alan looks like he is a 'take-it-easy' fellow which can be good, like the mantra: "Keep Calm and ..."

Almost forgot about the doorbell! Lucky I read your thread.

Edited by Makanology

electrician is starting wiring works today. made 2 rounds of briefing with him as i made some changes to the points location.

went to check out my hollow block at the bathroom..HAHAHA the hole looks kinda small :bangwall: hope some of the shampoo & shower stuff can fit in

578154_10151079841128078_1597898785_n.jpg

endless buying..buy until dry.. :bow:

walked over to jalan besar (since it's near my workplace) to see lights.

ended up buying a blanco sink & i changed my previous purchase of the other granite sink to an indesit oven.

finally got a light for my MB as well as 2 other lights for the dark corners

For my MB:

250692_10151080007538078_1206953869_n.jpg

For the dark corners:

426072_10151080007588078_63639020_n.jpg