Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Can share the price of the top left and bottom right tiles?

Top left: $5.67 psf (includes GST)

Bottom right: $1 per piece

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow your selection of tiles is gorgeous! Where do you intend to use each design?

thanks! keeping this a suspense first :P will post up photos once all the tiles are up :sport-smiley-018:

Gosh, I like your new table lamp ALOT! Where did you get it from and mind sharing the price? My HTB said this is the Dick Tracy-type, 1940s office lamp.

i bot it from brilliant..in the range of $200++ (can't rmbr exact figure - need to dig out receipt). the boss was really patient & friendly. takes time to advise on the different types of lighting. totally not pushy at all - a very pleasant experience compared to those shops i went to at balestier.

May I know where you got the bottom right subway tiles from? Thanks so much!

i can't recall the tile shop name coz i went to too many...i'll check if i can get hold of the shop name...

oh but i did go to tile shops at balestier, whampoa & defu lane

Edited by retchlow

i know Hafary's version is different from the one you have... Appreciate if you can let me know where you got it from, if you can find the info. Cos your $1 is pretty cheap. Thanks in advance!

i know Hafary's version is different from the one you have... Appreciate if you can let me know where you got it from, if you can find the info. Cos your $1 is pretty cheap. Thanks in advance!

it should be $1/pc..if i don't remember wrongly. give me some time to check coz i have the info recorded somewhere..my papers are in a mess!

hacking was completed & debris all cleared..tiling commences this week.

601229_10151053319298078_880358961_n.jpg

was at the site to speak to tiler. first of such experience. for my previous 2 houses, i engaged IDs who handled everything for me. i'll share my experience between engaging an ID vs that of a contractor once my renovation is close to completion.

also confirmed my window grill & windows selection with alan.

thereafter went to shop for more lights & managed to get a pair of pendant bulbs.

394929_10151053319318078_1727047016_n.jpg

most likely these will go to the 2 bathrooms.

Hi,

Mind to share with me how much you get those items? Thank you!

The shop didn't give me an itemised figure in the invoice. They just put a lump sum as i bought many other things eg. mixers, cooker hob, instant heater. in total i spent about $2.5k i think.