Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

went window shopping (again!) & saw a really pretty danish sofa

401310_10150971250973078_165363013_n.jpg

and a simple looking working desk

602562_10150971254028078_1509805523_n.jpg

:dribble: now i'm getting confused....so many choices..so little $$$

May I know where could I find the danish sofa and simple looking desk??

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bot my first light today (after going to countless lighting stores):

This is going to be installed above the dining table. I really love how it lights up:

bulblamps1.jpg

sales person kept saying the bulb is lonely & suggested to buy more but the price tag of it is holding me back. =.=

Bought the same lights are yours…from the pic it seems that you bought the smaller one, I bought the mega bulb

After fixing it up, it kind of look "empty"…like what the salesperson say, it is "lonely"

But the price tag is also what's holding us back. It does look nicer with a few bulbs hanging around …

How much are the pendant light with the blue cord? Which shop did you get it from? Thanks in advance!

got it from grafunkt. i think it's either $80 or $90..the bulb is another $40

May I know where could I find the danish sofa and simple looking desk??

Thanks.

the danish sofa can be found in egg3...desk from grafunkt

Bought the same lights are yours…from the pic it seems that you bought the smaller one, I bought the mega bulb

After fixing it up, it kind of look "empty"…like what the salesperson say, it is "lonely"

But the price tag is also what's holding us back. It does look nicer with a few bulbs hanging around …

hi ya actually i bot the bigger one...i put up the pic of the smaller one to show how it looks like when lighted..agree it looks nicer with more bulbs but need to hold back the plan to buy more due to price

dropped by at my new place after work to check out the progress & is so pleased to see some of the tiles up..so here's sharing some parts of it...

many people's favourite brick wall feature

530828_10151058160043078_1059416852_n.jpg

toilet (MB)

555333_10151058372868078_290677233_n.jpg

close up of the subway tiles in the toilet

310085_10151058790478078_170942986_n.jpg

that's all for now..to be continued :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by retchlow

Your choice of lights and tiles are fantastic! Love the light that you say looks lonely without more friends. It's gorgeous! And a random observation: your current mint main gate is so lovely!

Looking forward to seeing more photos! All the best with your renovation :)

Now we can see where you use 2 of your selected tiles. Where are you going to use the remaining tile designs? Am camping to find out!

For your beautiful brick wall feature, did you buy your craft bricks from Malaysia? If yes, can share the contact with me? Thanks!

Your choice of lights and tiles are fantastic! Love the light that you say looks lonely without more friends. It's gorgeous! And a random observation: your current mint main gate is so lovely!

Looking forward to seeing more photos! All the best with your renovation :)

thanks summer~! i'm contemplating to buy 2 more small bulbs to accompany the fellow.maybe after cny :)

unfortunately the gate is in a bad condition..i don't think i can salvage it

Now we can see where you use 2 of your selected tiles. Where are you going to use the remaining tile designs? Am camping to find out!

HAHAH all will be revealed by end of this week...stay tuned... :sport-smiley-018:

For your beautiful brick wall feature, did you buy your craft bricks from Malaysia? If yes, can share the contact with me? Thanks!

nope, didn't get from malaysia..too lazy...LOL but i do have the malaysian contact..i'll drop you a PM

a very random pic of my furry family

598561_10150959675183078_1560278447_n.jpg

we are currently bunking in at parents' place & confined to a small room..can't wait to move to this bigger place. sometimes i wish i can get a house with a backyard & small garden for them to run around...sigh..