Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hah i got the teak table instead as most of my furniture in d living room has pencil legs..

reno is scheduled to commence 3rd week of jan :)

I love pencil legs... sexy yeah :dribble:

Hope you are not rushing for CNY...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All

having thought long & hard, I've decided to transfer my purchase of the 2 Eames Replica Side Chairs (plastic) that I bot from Lush Lush to anyone who may be keen - cos I'm eyeing some other wooden vintage chairs :P

I've arranged for delivery to made in mid Mar but if you are keen, I can check if you can do a self collection in advance. I have ordered 1 x white & 1 x black. Again, if you want to have both chairs in the same color, I wil need to check with Lush if I can do a switch.

Bot the chairs at $110 each. Willing to let go for $95 per chair (if you were to take 1) or $80 per chair (if you take both chairs).

Do drop me a PM.

my final purchase for 2012...will concentrate on my renovation for my flat next!

734515_10151010940303078_1158396795_n.jpg

Nice furniture you have so far. If you are still looking for ceiling fans for your room, you can also look at the relite series... which is also simple and neat.

Btw, where did you get this phone and how much it cost? Thanks.

Nice furniture you have so far. If you are still looking for ceiling fans for your room, you can also look at the relite series... which is also simple and neat.

Btw, where did you get this phone and how much it cost? Thanks.

hi Paul

thanks! got the phone from the wright gift at (i think) $130.

Hi. I will be willing to buy both chairs at $80 each from you if you can get them both in white. Delivery in Mid March or later is fine for me. Let me know...

Thanks.

Hi All

having thought long & hard, I've decided to transfer my purchase of the 2 Eames Replica Side Chairs (plastic) that I bot from Lush Lush to anyone who may be keen - cos I'm eyeing some other wooden vintage chairs :P

I've arranged for delivery to made in mid Mar but if you are keen, I can check if you can do a self collection in advance. I have ordered 1 x white & 1 x black. Again, if you want to have both chairs in the same color, I wil need to check with Lush if I can do a switch.

Bot the chairs at $110 each. Willing to let go for $95 per chair (if you were to take 1) or $80 per chair (if you take both chairs).

Do drop me a PM.

Hi. I will be willing to buy both chairs at $80 each from you if you can get them both in white. Delivery in Mid March or later is fine for me. Let me know...

Thanks.

hi i havent got a reply from Lush. will update you again.

Thanks.

hi i havent got a reply from Lush. will update you again.

How much it cost for the teak table and where to get it?

I am looking for round wooden dining table too due to Fengshui.

Btw, how many sweater is this for?

Thanks

hah i got the teak table instead as most of my furniture in d living room has pencil legs..

reno is scheduled to commence 3rd week of jan :)

realised tile selection is really a challenging task. u need to visualise how the house will look like when the tiles are laid as single tile look really different on its own. once you select the wrong tiles, it spoils the whole look of the entire house totally.

so i made another trip down to the tile shops @ balestier & soon bee huat as well. & after much contemplation, i decided on the left floor tile in the pic for my bedrooms & living room:

390356_10150973626513078_743557460_n.jpg

i hope it turns out nicely for my house :thumbs up:

Left tile definately looks better. These look like 15X60cm tiles ? how much do they cost psf?

How much it cost for the teak table and where to get it?

I am looking for round wooden dining table too due to Fengshui.

Btw, how many sweater is this for?

Thanks

i got it for i think about 1.3k? seat 4 people. mine's only 1.1m coz my living room not very big.

Left tile definately looks better. These look like 15X60cm tiles ? how much do they cost psf?

yup i've chosen the left one. size wise it's about 20 x 60 i think. costs $5+ psf..can't remember the exact price.

Hi All

Do drop me a PM.

hey all im willing to let go of the chairs at a lower price (negotiable). colors can't change im afraid. pls PM me to discuss. also selling the juliana replica chair (delivery in March). seat cover in green fabric. price also negotiable.

I'm soooooooo excited! Alan has submitted the application to HDB to renovate my flat! :yamseng:

finally i can start to document my renovation process! stay tuned.....