Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

My strangely bluish coloured floor tile....central portion is where my kitchen island is going to be!

WP_20121217_010_zps22c2347a.jpg

lines look straight..and i appreciate that the tiler cut the tiles to be in line with the wall

WP_20121217_007_zpsea19f19f.jpg

WP_20121217_006_zps93cac6d7.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

completed brick wall! now to choose a colour for the walls, was thinking purple/eggplant, will go with my red console, orange sofa and pink rugs.......:P

WP_20121217_005_zps7842f796.jpg

WP_20121217_003_zps525d1333.jpg

Love the huge gaps between the bricks...but have to fill it up with cement....if not cleaning will be hellish!

WP_20121217_001_zps193ae6f5.jpg

completed brick wall! now to choose a colour for the walls, was thinking purple/eggplant, will go with my red console, orange sofa and pink rugs.......:P

Wa wa... sounds very exciting, all the colours... looking forward to seeing end product!

My strangely bluish coloured floor tile....central portion is where my kitchen island is going to be!

WP_20121217_010_zps22c2347a.jpg

i saw somewhere having nearly similar kind of tile..... very interesting indeed. :thumbs up:

WP_20121217_005_zps7842f796.jpg

WP_20121217_003_zps525d1333.jpg

Love the huge gaps between the bricks...but have to fill it up with cement....if not cleaning will be hellish!

WP_20121217_001_zps193ae6f5.jpg

Bro ask you some stupid question. You're gonna paint your bricks right. Aren't you afraid during painting might tio the aircon?

Bro ask you some stupid question. You're gonna paint your bricks right. Aren't you afraid during painting might tio the aircon?

Actually, I thot painting shld come first before installation of all the 'gadgets'?

Actually, I thot painting shld come first before installation of all the 'gadgets'?

Yalor, I also test water on my ID and he say don't worry. Prepare the aircon piping first - painting - installation of aircon. Hopefully it won't damage ur aircon or disfigured.

Yalor, I also test water on my ID and he say don't worry. Prepare the aircon piping first - painting - installation of aircon. Hopefully it won't damage ur aircon or disfigured.

Yup, mine also will be the same, ie plastering-pipings/wirings-painting-installation.

unless they're pro paiters...

Still can be done lar.. Prob they'll use masking tapes to cover the edges. But the only setback is there'll patches of unpainted portions when removing the aircon in future..

Yup, mine also will be the same, ie plastering-pipings/wirings-painting-installation.

not all aircon companies willing to come 2 times... so that is why they would prefer to do piping then installation of aircon all at same day.

put masking tapes also might not cover all the area behind the aircon leh... see carefully sure can see unpainted walls / area

not all aircon companies willing to come 2 times... so that is why they would prefer to do piping then installation of aircon all at same day.

put masking tapes also might not cover all the area behind the aircon leh... see carefully sure can see unpainted walls / area

people like me having OCD sure kee siao if i see not properly done.

eh...i'm not painting my bricks..i like the raw feel of it..but must see it after they add cement between the spaces in the wall then i decide...

as for painting..i always thought that is last...at least for my contractor he puts that as last priority. :)

Slow and steady progress!

kitchen tiles/base for carpentry all done!

HectorsWP8_20121219_001_zps79cb471d.jpg

HectorsWP8_20121219_008_zps55b21f8a.jpg

Toilet tiling done. :) think i've chosen the wrong tiles for each toilet..haha

MBR toilet

HectorsWP8_20121219_002_zps1c35f512.jpg

while waiting for my contractor today...inhaled loads of dust...really a lot of dust!

HectorsWP8_20121219_006_zpsb7b15941.jpg

HectorsWP8_20121219_004_zps014aa18d.jpg