Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi frankman, can I check with you. The livolo switches, can they control normal led downlight with ballast? Read from somewhere that if the wattage is too low, it might not work or there may be flickering.

Hi frankman, can I check with you. The livolo switches, can they control normal led downlight with ballast? Read from somewhere that if the wattage is too low, it might not work or there may be flickering.

LED downlight with ballast??? LED lighting always come with driver that step down 240V to DC. Livolo is just a switch not affected.

Hi,
Can you share with me your wallpaper contractor contact? I am intending to buy wallpaper from taobao too. Thanks in advance!
hi
mind to share me your freight forwarder contact?
Many thanks!!!

Please check my early post all contracts are there, thanks.....

• Like 1

LED downlight with ballast??? LED lighting always come with driver that step down 240V to DC. Livolo is just a switch not affected.

Thanks ! Bought a few Livolo switches, hope it works!

Hi Alan,

Thanks for sharing your renovation taobao spreee. I wonder whether is it possible to email me a list of your item you purchase from taobao for your reno.

Especially the roller-blind.

Also, for item you purchase from Hong Kong and Alibaba to you go thru May too?

How do you select the Taobao vendor? There is so many selling similar items.

Thanks.

Kelvin

handytouch@live.com

Hi frankman..ur bed still available or do u still have the link for that bed or similiar..tia

Yes still available, still brand new in the box.

Hi Alan,
Thanks for sharing your renovation taobao spreee. I wonder whether is it possible to email me a list of your item you purchase from taobao for your reno.
Especially the roller-blind.
Also, for item you purchase from Hong Kong and Alibaba to you go thru May too?
How do you select the Taobao vendor? There is so many selling similar items.
Thanks.
Kelvin
handytouch@live.com

Hi Kelvin,

You need to know some technical knowledge and how to measure your window size to order the roller-blind. Draw a simple sketch of the roller-blind and pass to the taobao agent, tell them to pass it to the seller to fabricate your roller-blind. Most important point you must order a bit longer in length. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?ft=t&id=6242964539

For item bought from Hong Kong and Aliexpress, seller will send to you directly.

You have to look at the item quality carefully, seller rating and buyer feedback for selecting taobao vendor.

RollerCurtainDimension_zpsf48bbc11.jpg

Edited by frankman