Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Sheena Hu

hi.. would like to ask you that those furniture you bought from taobao is durable till now? And i'm just concern how to make sure that the furniture everything is ok before they start shipping to you? and also once the furniture send it over to you will they be able to help you fix it or you need to fix it all by yourself? I'm really keen to buy furniture in from taobao but at the same time i'm worried as well.

hopefully those with experience can help me with this issue?

hi.. would like to ask you that those furniture you bought from taobao is durable till now? And i'm just concern how to make sure that the furniture everything is ok before they start shipping to you? and also once the furniture send it over to you will they be able to help you fix it or you need to fix it all by yourself? I'm really keen to buy furniture in from taobao but at the same time i'm worried as well.

hopefully those with experience can help me with this issue?

Hi Hi Sheena,

Please take a look at the biggest furniture mall at IMM 80% of the furnitures there is from taobao and 20% of the furniture is from Malaysia. If you surf Taobao often, My furniture is servicing me well from taobao and you must know how to chose the furniture from taobao, I don't believe to spend much on full leather furniture because when you get bore about your present furniture you want to change unless you willing to spend once and for all in one set of a good set of full leather sofa.Please note unless you want to buy a branded furniture. Sofa is easy to fix up but any other like bar counter you have to consider it come with hundred pieces like ikea, you have to make up your mind to save money or to engage someone to asemble everything for you but not harm to trying an error to do it yourself.

To All that use Amcon user,

I believe that if you have used their sevices, I believe she have a very personal touch for their customer and she always try to help out and I am not trying to promote that company, I try not to say much but once you have try their services I believe you surely commend to your friends.

my experience with Amcon is different. i find the service cold. They also do not respond to email queries. For example, i was trying to understand how to consolidate my orders from different sellers. No response from May at all.

I used Peeka, the system is easy to use. But i think they costs more.

Today, Taobao holding company, Alibaba invest 312mil into Singapore Post. I hope both will simplify the buying and shipping process.

Before I know Amcon's services, I also use Peeka and other taobao agent before. Peeka screw up my order renovation items that need my contractor to install, I contact them but they refuse admit is their mistake and refuse reorder. This is the actual words from them 'except the refund or leave it' they slam my call and Amcon is the one who help me expedite to bring in this item for my renovation. This is what I heard from other Amcon's user, they also help them to store all user big furniture without charges until they got their house key from renovation contractor. Yesterday just received an email from Peeka because due to their the manner in which Peeka had implemented the shipping insurance was not proper and get a refund back.

Buying from Alibaba and shipment is not a problem but have to buy bulk. Buying single piece price and shipment is expensive. Payment mostly by western union.

Guest Sheena Hu

Hi Frankman,

I need to check with you that do they have the services to help you purchase the stuff that you wanted to buy thru taobao and ship over to singapore on behalf of us then from there we pay them? or we need to purchase the item on our own and then ask them to ship over for us?

Please advise me on this issue.

Thank You

Hi Frankman,

I need to check with you that do they have the services to help you purchase the stuff that you wanted to buy thru taobao and ship over to singapore on behalf of us then from there we pay them? or we need to purchase the item on our own and then ask them to ship over for us?

Thank You

I believe they charge a fee if you request them to buy for you.

Hi Frankman,

Thank You

Hi Sheena,

Yes, they charge a fee like SGD $10 per item, it's worth it if you are buying big items

Guest Sheena Hu

Hi Sheena,

Yes, they charge a fee like SGD $10 per item, it's worth it if you are buying big items

Thanks Frankman,

and also i guess they wont help to fix the furniture right? how about the dispose of the carton and stuff?

Hi frankman,

May I know whats the exchange rate amcon is providing if we let them purchase for us?

Hi PTopaz,

You got to check with them on their exchange rate.