Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

is that dining table top of yours made of marble?

I'm considering buying a dining table, TV console and coffee table, all with marble top, and am concerned whether the marble would break during shipping.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Items from TaoBao... Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All......

IMG_1138_zpsb8dfd494.jpg

Hi,

is that dining table top of yours made of marble?

I'm considering buying a dining table, TV console and coffee table, all with marble top, and am concerned whether the marble would break during shipping.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Table top material is 大理石, sometime marble top will get chip off or crack during shipping depend on luck the best way is to asked the forwarder to check when seller deliver to their warehouse and re-enforce it with solid wooden frame and just need to pay a small fee to the forwarder. Chose a good forwarder that will hand it care.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=14852893565

Edited by frankman

No problem..... I have calculated if I buy everything in locally it will cost me around $13k excluding home appliances but from taobao I save around 40% of my cost.

Edited by frankman

hmmm i notice the seahorse sofas like more expensive than in sg.. even havent add shipping. or did i see wrongly.. hmm anyway the link states the product has been off the shelf

Edited by jnashville

hmmm i notice the seahorse sofas like more expensive than in sg.. even havent add shipping. or did i see wrongly.. hmm anyway the link states the product has been off the shelf

No idea for one seater selling locally, I bought this one seater at 999 chinese yuan excluding shipment to Singapore.

Hi Frankman, do you mind letting me know how much do you spend on the renovation? I'm also looking into renovating my 3-room flat wanna have an idea what's the quote gonna be like. I see that you bought lots of items from taobao, does your contractor have any issue installing them for you? I mean do they do it "willingly" since you bought the materials and they have no chance to mark-up. Thank you.

Hi Frankman, do you mind letting me know how much do you spend on the renovation? I'm also looking into renovating my 3-room flat wanna have an idea what's the quote gonna be like. I see that you bought lots of items from taobao, does your contractor have any issue installing them for you? I mean do they do it "willingly" since you bought the materials and they have no chance to mark-up. Thank you.

Hi yeezon, actual cost is $40,308 all in including installation of heater, all santary wares, cooker hod & hood, lighting but excluding purchasing of aircon, lighting, sanitary wares, wallpaper installation and home appliances. Aircon installation are another group of contractors. Please note a big amount of my cost were spent on a big scope of electrical works that wouldn't see in my photo, replacement of all kitchen & master room windows, temper glass sliding door for kitchen and 2 temper glass swind door for toilets.

Edited by frankman

No idea for one seater selling locally, I bought this one seater at 999 chinese yuan excluding shipment to Singapore.

oh one seater at 999 yuan? that is around $213sgd without adding delivery charges. Sg seahorse sells the 3 seater half leather at $560+ i think. So i think sg is cheaper?

oh one seater at 999 yuan? that is around $213sgd without adding delivery charges. Sg seahorse sells the 3 seater half leather at $560+ i think. So i think sg is cheaper?

At that time Sg seahorse was not selling this seater if I remember correctly only courts was selling it but very ex.

No problem..... I have calculated if I buy everything in locally it will cost me around $13k excluding home appliances but from taobao I save around 40% of my cost.

frankman,

i did not know there was so much stuff from taobao till reading your posting.

thanks!'

read our hdb reno blog here

IMG_0744.jpg

Hi Frank, I saw you are using the Livolo switch for your hse.

Is it with remote control one? So far any problem with the switches because I heard that the swtiches IC always got problem and the supplier in SG also ask me not to buy. Is it true?