Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Hi Frank, tried sending you a PM - but says cannot. I'd like a copy of your list of items purchased from Taobao - be happy to offer you some kopi money for it too.. heehee..

hope to hear from you soon!

Attached is the list of item from Taobao.

Taobao_edited_zps493dc231.jpg

Edited by frankman

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good morning all especially Frankman!

thanks so much for the list - however, i am going to ask a stupid question, how can i download this page? when i click on it, i cannot see anything, as it is very very small... can someone help me out pls? *lost and confused look*

Thanks!

Thanks.... Today I went down to take a look, contractors have installed all my plumbing & sanitary fitting including cleaning up my place. I should be moving in after that date and I have a lot of work to be done like installing roller curtain and fix up all my furniture.

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

Is this rain shower system purchased from Taobao??

I noticed that most (if not all) of the rain shower system pictures posted on Taobao seem to suggest that the hot/cold water pipe must be concealed within the toilet wall and not exposed. I wonder whether yours, if also purchased from Taobao, is the same or not. One ID i spoke to told me that newer HDB flat allows that, but old HDB flat cannot go with this design. Must buy additional bracket to convert.

:dunno:

After you click on it, there's a "Save" option on bottom-right corner

yeah i have done that too, but cant see anything from jpeg file lehh...

Frank Man, can you email me darjoe00@yahoo.com

or can simply attach it as a file in the PM here?

Thanks!

ok managed to find you posting the details somewhr in this thread before.

thanks!

just wondering... did you use May's handling service or you purchase directly from tb sellers and send to May's warehouse in China ?

Edited by eth0

I noticed that most (if not all) of the rain shower system pictures posted on Taobao seem to suggest that the hot/cold water pipe must be concealed within the toilet wall and not exposed. I wonder whether yours, if also purchased from Taobao, is the same or not. One ID i spoke to told me that newer HDB flat allows that, but old HDB flat cannot go with this design. Must buy additional bracket to convert.

All sanitary wares I bought is from this seller base in Hong Kong. http://www.yanksmart...cet-k-5525.html

486177_4314136484079_2007572547_n_zps815

Yes.... you have to buy a conversion fitting to install the piping, your plumber will know how to install it.

thanks!

just wondering... did you use May's handling service or you purchase directly from tb sellers and send to May's warehouse in China ?

She got one company in Singapore and also in China, her company help me to buy directly from Taobao.

Furniture.jpg

thanks!

Yes..... She has one company in Singapore and also in China. Her company in China help me to buy direct from taobao like bedside table, crystal wine glass, beer glass, hard 1 pack hard liquor glasses, coffee table, garment streamer, etc.

Furniture.jpg

bro totally love ur lightings!!! Can I have the link to ur LED strips, downlights and livolo switches???

I bought most of my lighting fitting from aliexpress or alibaba before I got to know taobao, you get it cheaper over at taobao.

Cat.7 Cable from TB as well? Could you share the link. Thanks

You can only get from alibaba diectly from factory. I have 90m of it left over and I am selling it off.

Edited by frankman