Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

u are so brave to buy so many things from taobao... I have some silly questions hope you don mind heee

1. Do u start buying items from taobao before or after you get ur ID?

2. To my understanding china voltage is 220 and sg is 240, will the light spoilt easy?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

u are so brave to buy so many things from taobao... I have some silly questions hope you don mind heee

1. Do u start buying items from taobao before or after you get ur ID?

2. To my understanding china voltage is 220 and sg is 240, will the light spoilt easy?

Thanks

1. You need time to shop and plan, start early.

2. Same as Sg 220 - 240v.

Hi Frankman,

may I ask if such items are safe to buy? I'm dont feel safe as there are no comments from other buyers

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.oN1ddw&id=25833292808

Also, does it mean all I need to pay is rmb3500 + how much the forwarder charges you?

Thanks~

I have to pay rmb 3500 + their local delivery to the forwarder approx rmb 300. You have to check Ms May from Amcon, they go by per sqm about SGD110 depend on exchange rate + services charge SGD10 per item + gst. After looking at your above item from taobao, the cost of this cabinet is too expensive about SGD700....

Hi Frankman, thanks!

I see... so I can safely say for each 'bulky' item, I should add between S$200 to S$250 to the price on the site eh?

Yes, the cabinet is not cheap.... but I think it can cost 2 to 3 times more in singapore....

I'm more worried they same me a replica that doesn't look 100% like the photo (the photo looks like some magazine photo)

What's the chances of such thing happening?

Hi Frankman, thanks!

I see... so I can safely say for each 'bulky' item, I should add between S$200 to S$250 to the price on the site eh?

Yes, the cabinet is not cheap.... but I think it can cost 2 to 3 times more in singapore....

I'm more worried they same me a replica that doesn't look 100% like the photo (the photo looks like some magazine photo)

What's the chances of such thing happening?

Their local delivery charge to your forwarder can be find on their web page, if you know your forwarder address and I suggest to you don't take the risk to buy branded furniture from taobao, they are famous for replica. There is no guarantee and you can't do a refund or exchange. Some seller there, are famous for changing the colour of item that you want without informing you if they run out of stock for that colour and buying from taobao you have to prepare yourself to accept all this problem. But it still will save you some money from buying through taobao.

Edited by frankman

I really realy like your entire renovation concept and the attention to details.

Would you mind sharing your quotation with me via PM? Also, can you share the contact and cost of electrician related works?

I really realy like your entire renovation concept and the attention to details.

Would you mind sharing your quotation with me via PM? Also, can you share the contact and cost of electrician related works?

Actual cost is $40,308 all in including installation of heater, all santary wares, cooker hod & hood, lighting but excluding purchasing of aircon, lighting, sanitary wares, wallpaper installation and home appliances. Aircon installation are another group of contractors. Please note a big amount of my cost were spent on a big scope of electrical works that wouldn't see in my photo (about 3k+) , replacement of all kitchen & master room windows, temper glass sliding door for kitchen and 2 temper glass swind door for toilets.

Hi frankman,

could the Livolo touch switches able to install for ceiling fan On/OFF? then fan speed is using the voltage regulator that come with ceiling fan set?