Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bleucheeze

When Industrial Meets Mid Century Mod

I opt for the peranakan tile! Actually these are 2 extreme looks. One is more traditional while the other is very industrial. Maybe you have to see which kitchen look will 'flow' better with the look of the rest of your place?

Make that 2 votes!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I love the old tiles!

I prefer peranakan tiles that have one uniform print, but I guess the patchwork tile still trumps the other two! :)

The Peranakan tile has my vote!

Thanks for your responses! I did a simple "rendering" with my limited photoshop skills...

kitchen-floor-rendering_SS_zpsfe69d5a1.jpg

Still look so nice... These tiles have a softer look than the usual peranakan tiles and with a pastel blue base, so pleasing to the eyes :)

Still look so nice... These tiles have a softer look than the usual peranakan tiles and with a pastel blue base, so pleasing to the eyes :)

Yah, i like its washed out look and you can actually spot some intentional imperfections close up.

Yah, i like its washed out look and you can actually spot some intentional imperfections close up.

the peranakan tiles look gorgeous. but they're not my cup of tea. yup, i'm boring like that. :thumbs up: lol.

I picked the cement looking tile for my kitchen. a lil dark like the pic u posted. dunno how it will turn out =P

the peranakan tiles look gorgeous. but they're not my cup of tea. yup, i'm boring like that. :thumbs up: lol.

I picked the cement looking tile for my kitchen. a lil dark like the pic u posted. dunno how it will turn out =P

I think cement screed tile will turn out good for kitchen! It's practical yet not overly boring! :sport-smiley-004: