Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

you take note... the natas fair always in-line with the 1 week school holiday one ie in the same month :P

We know.

but hot dates are not available one :P

U r slow mah.... and most of the time the airline seats is not release for hot dates for low cost carrier..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
you take note... the natas fair always in-line with the 1 week school holiday one ie in the same month :P

tat's a great piece of info.... the next 1 week sch break falls on 1-9 Sept.... :P

actually if book LCC now, by the time those major airline has any promo, the pricing will not differ that much i guess....

my fren booked air tix to HK by United. cost only $363

LCC mostly counted air tix by per trip... $78 not round trip... if round trip lagi better :P

try to book and see what is the total price.

i get what you mean...usually after selecting the preferred date all the ++, by topping $50 to $100+ can get normal air tix already :P :P

alamak you are right. i identified the wrong building. its the nex nex building bside caltex. erm. the old one with money changers at the entrance.. that one got foodcourt in basement.

wheres phillip st?? hee sorry ar i work in tjg pagar so not familiar with rp. but like to go rp coz sick of the food at tp liao..

talking abt trips i also wanna go for longg holidayyy . gg for a short one to bkk this month end.. so will miss the nata fair. shucks.

OIC... wow so good can come all the way here to eat ur lunch... i want to go amos st to eat curry fish head also can... to far liao...

philip st is behide golden shoes... hmm... u know where is OUB watson...

after that close the road is golden shoes... just go straight.... the makan pl is just behide golden shoes building... the roastmeat there alway long Q one...

or go cicular road... the dark soy sauce duck rice quite alots of people eat also... (but i think my mum one better.... hehehe... )

and one of the malay stall also very nice... long Q also...

We know.

U r slow mah.... and most of the time the airline seats is not release for hot dates for low cost carrier..

not i slow,...but the trip timing and DAY is always not my preferred one.

i used to hang ard in golden shoe for lunch

but that was like 10 yrs back.... :P

can plus or minus 1 day mah

tink different day sometime different rates

just now i tried 11 oct it gave me normal price. then i tried 10 oct it gave me the promo price

actually if book LCC now, by the time those major airline has any promo, the pricing will not differ that much i guess....

my fren booked air tix to HK by United. cost only $363

LCC mostly counted air tix by per trip... $78 not round trip... if round trip lagi better :P

tell you...alot of airline fly to HK one... so no need to tie your cash on LCC now :P

tell you...alot of airline fly to HK one... so no need to tie your cash on LCC now :P

ok...

wont do that coz in case cannot go then all moolah gone down drain...

i used to hang ard in golden shoe for lunch

but that was like 10 yrs back.... :P

can plus or minus 1 day mah

tink different day sometime different rates

just now i tried 11 oct it gave me normal price. then i tried 10 oct it gave me the promo price

i noe can +/- one day but my trip is usually plan in certain pattern one mah :P so

+/- one day...can result in increased in $$$ one :P

i noe can +/- one day but my trip is usually plan in certain pattern one mah :P so

+/- one day...can result in increased in $$$ one :P

wow!! like dabbling in stocks such that 1 day diff will have $$ impact... :P !! !!

LCC is like this ..

wow!! like dabbling in stocks such that 1 day diff will have $$ impact... :P :P !!

of course... less one day..cannot enjoy activities to fullest... stay extra day = extra day of accomodation + activities leh :P

LCC is like this ..

i know