Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Yes last night we were trawling all the websites that we can think of for that silly fan! I also text my JB cousin and he says nowadays JB shops usually charge same rates to both Singaporeans and Johorians. That is why the cost of living in Johor is higher than the other parts of Malaysia (except KL). He also added that Jalan Rosmerah (where Ho Seh is located) is a good area to shop for house stuff - many shops located on the few roads there and easy to move around. But Jalan Rosmerah is not near to both the causeways, in fact it is around 10km from Woodlands-JB CIQ.

Anyways going to make back-up plans if the Vento Fino fan is really out of reach; it doesn't make sense to spend over SGD400 for a small little fan and furthermore, confirmed, it only moves up & down :bangwall:

Wa sian... Anyway the guy told me price is nego. Will trying calling.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ya we must 加油! Just now we met the sellers (or half of the seller since Mrs Seller not around). The meeting was very drama with all sorts of reasons thrown out.... It gets more and more ridiculous. Deadline to them is tomorrow 8pm and if they still insist on canceling the sale, we will bring in the lawyer.

Ya we must 加油! Just now we met the sellers (or half of the seller since Mrs Seller not around). The meeting was very drama with all sorts of reasons thrown out.... It gets more and more ridiculous. Deadline to them is tomorrow 8pm and if they still insist on canceling the sale, we will bring in the lawyer.

Haiz! Sianz isn't it? Hang in there!

Yes super sianz so we went to the Self Fix at our side to learn more about DIY stuff eg furniture restorer, spray paint etc. and I finally saw the spin mop going at $67 (member's price). I hardly do housework so this is new to me. The other day, my friend was telling me about this!

Hi Makanolgy,

I am moving into BB also.....should be starting to renovate on 3rd May. :)

Hi sorry didn't reply your PM. Today is an emotional roller-coaster for us. We bought our place at block 3XX; sorry can't tell you much now as we are fighting for the house with our sellers who suddenly want to back out after our 1st appointment! Our 2nd appt has even been set on 24 April so by right we are supposed to start renovation around the same time as yours... Hopefully all will go well :(

Hope so... Sh*t happens :(

This is going to be our next DIY project after we finish the ikea accordion lamps (trying to choose & source the color) and sewing machine legs.

8537164778_d08edffb6a.jpg

Project Sofa! by Makanology, on Flickr

Approx 25 years old mahogany teak sofa (2 seater + armchair + foot stool with matching coffee table/ side table). From my future MIL and we will restore this! Looking forward to choosing the fabric designs & colors!

Hope so... Sh*t happens :(

This is going to be our next DIY project after we finish the ikea accordion lamps (trying to choose & source the color) and sewing machine legs.

Approx 25 years old mahogany teak sofa (2 seater + armchair + foot stool with matching coffee table/ side table). From my future MIL and we will restore this! Looking forward to choosing the fabric designs & colors!

my uncle will love you. i refused all his wooden stuff. he had to leave them behind as he will be in UK for 2 years at least.

anyway, do cheer up =) Things will work themselves out.

I am surprised our taste change when we grow older. When younger, we only want contemporary and sleek decor... And then we probably go through a 'resort-feel' phase and now we go into a vintage & eclectic phase!

I am surprised our taste change when we grow older. When younger, we only want contemporary and sleek decor... And then we probably go through a 'resort-feel' phase and now we go into a vintage & eclectic phase!

u make urself sound so old.. wat are u? 50?

u make urself sound so old.. wat are u? 50?

I also agree with makan! Dunno how/why I suddenly took an interest for vintage stuff since late last year. n I am not 50. LOL

Edited by bleucheeze