Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

frostyflake, nvm join us for a relaxing session of baking when you not stressed out. :)

Ranval, wait for greycat to see which day good or not? Im fine with weekends also for the benefit of the others who want to join in also. :dancingqueen:

Skywolf, lai lai...can learn as much as you can, no need to raid your mum's kitchen

BTW, LLhome say she okie with it but must know the date first.

oops .. paisei .. me simply overacting liao .. too excited abt the gathering and esp having bakin session ...

my next roster schedule to be out only after 9jun .. thus will update again ..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
frostyflake, nvm join us for a relaxing session of baking when you not stressed out. :)

Ranval, wait for greycat to see which day good or not? Im fine with weekends also for the benefit of the others who want to join in also. :dancingqueen:

Skywolf, lai lai...can learn as much as you can, no need to raid your mum's kitchen

BTW, LLhome say she okie with it but must know the date first.

I guai guai liao. Never raid mum's kitchen. But i totally no hands on for so long, i dunno if know hw to do liao or not. :P After reno can? I can wait till FrostyFlake comes back from reno n wedding. :P

thanks for the invite, u pple are so kind :~ skywolf when u target yr reno to finish? wait for me gotta b till sept liao lor zz

Okie, so June sounds the earliest month for baking session if any.

LLhome is fine with saturdays cos sundays is family day. Maybe we have it on saturdays only? how?

Okie, so June sounds the earliest month for baking session if any.

LLhome is fine with saturdays cos sundays is family day. Maybe we have it on saturdays only? how?

if sat for jun , me only have 14th

which unable to stay long as i have wedding dinner wor ..

somemore need to rush home to drop my boys n get ready ..

from jurong to SK wor ..

Hmm nothing is concrete about the date, got to fit the date where everyone can attend?

Ranval, which sats can you make it other than the 14th June?

Hmm nothing is concrete about the date, got to fit the date where everyone can attend?

Ranval, which sats can you make it other than the 14th June?

only 14th wor .. if we meet early early .. then i go back ard 3-4 pm .. should be okay ba ..

others sat , me touch down late in the afternoon or nite wor ..

you will see a stoned face me wor (tired) .. or a loud speaker ( coz my ears blocked after each touch down )

this roster i have more sunday than sat ..

sometimes , dun even have either .. or more sat etc ...

hahaha.. can't imagine u gals busy baking in the kitchen while doggies "fighting" in the hall.. may b it shldn't b a all gals gethering.. get the guys to look after the doggies.. how abt tat? hahahaha.. :P

Ya was wondering who would look after the dogs? Maybe brownmse? LOL.

Ranval, being an SQ ger is not easy le. see if greycat ok with 14th June. :notti:

x|an, wanna go for the baking session?

Edited by BunBun

Harlow!

Wah, got gd response siah! heehee....happi :)

Actually 14th Jun ok for me as I hafnt book my driving lesson yet. My driving test on 19th Jun...wish me luck! So after 19th Jun wld be best, but if cannot, 14th oso can lah....we can start early, mabbe ard 11am kinda of time? I cant do Sunday mornings as Yuki gotta go to Doggie class, so I vote for Staurday too....Im fine with my place or LLhome place if she's ok (yah, I rem she got a big built-in oven nw...hee). Can LL bring Ginger out wan?

Will volunteer Mr BrownMse to jaga the doggies, but duno if he can handle so many, we might need mre hoomans, :notti::notti: Apple-jie dunno free or not bo? Mabbe Cantona as well? :notti: (I rem they r gd candidates for dogsitters, :notti: )

I got 4pc of fence if u need to enclose ur dog n 1 marukan cage. But no aircon for the dogs cuz oni the rooms got aircon, living/dining area no aircon, got fan...they can play-sprint outside the corridor too as my corridor is really pretty empty...

As for equipment n accessories, I gotta double-check my kitchen liao....I got a spatula (mabbe need mre big bowls). I got a PhoonHuat weighing scale n 1-2 measuring cups. We prolly need to do a headcount check of how many ppl so we can know how much ingredients to prepare. Was thinking we can buy in bulk den split the ingredients cost, den everyone can bring back sme cupcakes? If u gals are interested to follow the recipe I've got frm the cooking school recently, I can try to prepare the icing/marzipan in advance so we can cut short the time, it be more like decorations class for cupcake den....but if got time, we can start all frm scratch....wat say u all? Baking of cupcake thk quite fast wan....my oven can take 2 tray...(I oni got 1 baking tray though). I got sme cupcake decors (like silver-color pearls, heart-shape droppings), will try to take a picture tonite n post it up... :)

We can also make sme doggie cookies!! I just bght the bone-shape cookie cutter & I got a recipe for dat smewer.... :P

Ok, now we call for participants! Pls confirm ur interest n indicate ur dates preferred (We looking @ Sat in Jun).

Bunbun (Ok wif Jun 14 or any Sat/Sun rite? Must come wif Summer!)

LLHome (Sat preferred, must come w Ginger!)

Val (Can only 14th jun, until 3-4pm, Coming wif Oreo Donut :) )

Apple-jie? (For dogsitting purposes, :sport-smiley-004: )

Cantona bro? (For dogsitting purposes, :sport-smiley-004: )

Skywolf & Frostyflake? Xlan?

Edited by Greycat

wa.. hahaha.. sounds like a fun gathering.. i'm not into baking thou.. :P

I have 2 muffin trays (1 standard, 1 mini) which I can bring along. Im fine with sats/sun, 14th Jun for morning, provided that I have no other engagements on. So must confirm the date then I can bookmark it for baking session. :dancingqueen:

LLhome is not bringing her ginger, says will be troublesome to bring ginger which I can see why as ginger is a big dog, hard to get transport if she can't get transport. I also don't have a dog carrier for summer so how to take transport? So if you want to have it at her place, you might want to co-ordinate with her?

X|an you can bring your doggie along right? Just dogsit can liao hee

I have 2 muffin trays (1 standard, 1 mini) which I can bring along. Im fine with sats/sun, 14th Jun for morning, provided that I have no other engagements on. So must confirm the date then I can bookmark it for baking session. :dancingqueen:

LLhome is not bringing her ginger, says will be troublesome to bring ginger which I can see why as ginger is a big dog, hard to get transport if she can't get transport. I also don't have a dog carrier for summer so how to take transport? So if you want to have it at her place, you might want to co-ordinate with her?

X|an you can bring your doggie along right? Just dogsit can liao hee

Hi Bunbun! (Forgot ur lurking ard... :notti: )

Oh yah huh....I can imagine cuz hor when Ginger n Yuki play last time @ LLhome hse, its really wild! They chase each other den I dont thk we can bake properly liao, haha...

But Yuki miss Ginger!! Wld ur hubby be driving u? Or u be coming urself?....wld love to meet Summer mah...

Anyways, I can still volunteer my hse la...my neighbors pretty dog-frenly so I thot we can haf mini dog gathering too....nebermind, still got Donut & Oreo :notti: .....wonder if Mr & Mrs Compassvale will be able to join wif Fifi or nt?

Whats muffin tray? (pardon me blurblur). Im looking for normal baking tray actually...I rem the cupcake class we use cupcake holders (papers), dat one I got 50-100pc so no prob...just dat we need to make in 2 batch mabbe? (depending on no of participants la...) U oni free in morning of 14th ah?

Muffin tray are those where you put cupcake liners which spreads out like a flower in the holes after greasing the trays so that the batter will form properly while in the oven. If you're using the baking tray without the holes in it, you must be using those souffle cups where those cups can stand upright with batter in it. I have a small baking tray without hole in it for those souffle cups.

I posted a cupcake pic in LLhome's blog before remember, you see that cup in which the cupcake is in, thats a souffle cup.

Examples as below :-

Souffle cup

example3ud2.jpg

Cupcake liners

172460954344f202ecmuc7.jpg

Btw, my hubby don't have car. That the problem. Im ok with mornings or afternoons for 14th June, only thing is ranval can make it on 14th June so I suppose we can start mid morning for 14th June?

Hi Bunbun! (Forgot ur lurking ard... :notti: )

Oh yah huh....I can imagine cuz hor when Ginger n Yuki play last time @ LLhome hse, its really wild! They chase each other den I dont thk we can bake properly liao, haha...

But Yuki miss Ginger!! Wld ur hubby be driving u? Or u be coming urself?....wld love to meet Summer mah...

Anyways, I can still volunteer my hse la...my neighbors pretty dog-frenly so I thot we can haf mini dog gathering too....nebermind, still got Donut & Oreo :notti: .....wonder if Mr & Mrs Compassvale will be able to join wif Fifi or nt?

Whats muffin tray? (pardon me blurblur). Im looking for normal baking tray actually...I rem the cupcake class we use cupcake holders (papers), dat one I got 50-100pc so no prob...just dat we need to make in 2 batch mabbe? (depending on no of participants la...) U oni free in morning of 14th ah?

Edited by BunBun

Souffle cup

example3ud2.jpg

Cupcake liners

172460954344f202ecmuc7.jpg

Wah the cupcake look :dribble::dribble::dribble: can i place order now. :sport-smiley-004:

Harlow!

Wah, got gd response siah! heehee....happi :)

Actually 14th Jun ok for me as I hafnt book my driving lesson yet. My driving test on 19th Jun...wish me luck! So after 19th Jun wld be best, but if cannot, 14th oso can lah....we can start early, mabbe ard 11am kinda of time? I cant do Sunday mornings as Yuki gotta go to Doggie class, so I vote for Staurday too....Im fine with my place or LLhome place if she's ok (yah, I rem she got a big built-in oven nw...hee). Can LL bring Ginger out wan?

Will volunteer Mr BrownMse to jaga the doggies, but duno if he can handle so many, we might need mre hoomans, :notti::notti: Apple-jie dunno free or not bo? Mabbe Cantona as well? :notti: (I rem they r gd candidates for dogsitters, :notti: )

I got 4pc of fence if u need to enclose ur dog n 1 marukan cage. But no aircon for the dogs cuz oni the rooms got aircon, living/dining area no aircon, got fan...they can play-sprint outside the corridor too as my corridor is really pretty empty...

As for equipment n accessories, I gotta double-check my kitchen liao....I got a spatula (mabbe need mre big bowls). I got a PhoonHuat weighing scale n 1-2 measuring cups. We prolly need to do a headcount check of how many ppl so we can know how much ingredients to prepare. Was thinking we can buy in bulk den split the ingredients cost, den everyone can bring back sme cupcakes? If u gals are interested to follow the recipe I've got frm the cooking school recently, I can try to prepare the icing/marzipan in advance so we can cut short the time, it be more like decorations class for cupcake den....but if got time, we can start all frm scratch....wat say u all? Baking of cupcake thk quite fast wan....my oven can take 2 tray...(I oni got 1 baking tray though). I got sme cupcake decors (like silver-color pearls, heart-shape droppings), will try to take a picture tonite n post it up... :)

We can also make sme doggie cookies!! I just bght the bone-shape cookie cutter & I got a recipe for dat smewer.... :P

Ok, now we call for participants! Pls confirm ur interest n indicate ur dates preferred (We looking @ Sat in Jun).

Bunbun (Ok wif Jun 14 or any Sat/Sun rite? Must come wif Summer!)

LLHome (Sat preferred, must come w Ginger!)

Val (Can only 14th jun, until 3-4pm, Coming wif Oreo Donut :) )

Apple-jie? (For dogsitting purposes, :sport-smiley-004: )

Cantona bro? (For dogsitting purposes, :sport-smiley-004: ) Would luv to :wub::wub: but can come only after 1pm cos need to work on Sat too. :bleah:

Skywolf & Frostyflake? Xlan?

:bleah: place order with me also no use cos those pics i take from a blog I found on the net for more references to cupcake recipes. :lol:

But the cupcake recipes are easy to make, only thing is piping skills got to brush up. You want to order, wait till i master the art of piping first unless you want plain cupcakes? :rofl: The first cupcake got meringue topping, need to cook it right like a roux. *faint* cos its abit like butter or milk where cannot cook too long or it get burnt.

Wah the cupcake look :dribble::dribble::dribble: can i place order now. :sport-smiley-004:
Edited by BunBun