Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

wow... ur reno progressing well... :)

good good... all the best huh... :)

Hihi KoiKoi, hafnt seen u ard the blogs for sme time liao...u moved in liao? :)

Thanks thanks......we are spending sleepless nights after work, choosing colors for paint n laminate nw...headache....

hi is greycat tom and brownmse jerry?

Hihi Summer.....hahaha.....kindof....but we r boi n ger lah, not boi n boi :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh yah.....wld like to ask all forummers who pass by a question.....

Did anybody come across this brand-Greenlam and laminate type TechnoSteel when choosing kitchen cabinets? Any comments? Thanks thanks!

Hihi KoiKoi, hafnt seen u ard the blogs for sme time liao...u moved in liao? :)

Thanks thanks......we are spending sleepless nights after work, choosing colors for paint n laminate nw...headache....

Hihi Summer.....hahaha.....kindof....but we r boi n ger lah, not boi n boi :P

ya I hav been very busy with my work...

today eating some snake, so can post.

haven move in yet... guess we will only stay over the weekend.

but we still haven get our bed yet. :)

Not fully prepared to shift in too. hehehee

Hehehe...when u fully shift in liao, muz jio us siah! I rem ur Hood **** powderful, sure can cook many many things...slurp! :)

We planning to move in by 7th mth wan, all electricals buy liao....dun wan my TV to go to waste le...

but looks like cannot make it, even if can make it hor, oso canot find an auspicious date before 7th mth....

I guestimate my reno works will oni finish by 1st-2nd wk aug...

Hehehe...when u fully shift in liao, muz jio us siah! I rem ur Hood **** powderful, sure can cook many many things...slurp! :)

We planning to move in by 7th mth wan, all electricals buy liao....dun wan my TV to go to waste le...

but looks like cannot make it, even if can make it hor, oso canot find an auspicious date before 7th mth....

I guestimate my reno works will oni finish by 1st-2nd wk aug...

hehehee...

if u haven get yours, u can consider the brand I'm using... :)

when we shifted in, you and brownmse can come visit us lor.. :thumbs up:

always welcome...

think dun rush... u need to clean the place...

we have been cleaning our place...

goin for more cleaning this fri evening... :dribble:

preparing for furniture on Sat. :dribble:

Oh yah huh!:) Cleaning....ohmigosh!:):thumbs up:

I jus realised we planned the schedule for all our furniture delivery w/o taking into account cleaning.....

alamak.....thank u!

Jiarat, blur me.....forgot abt dat.....

Oh yah huh!:) Cleaning....ohmigosh!:):thumbs up:

I jus realised we planned the schedule for all our furniture delivery w/o taking into account cleaning.....

alamak.....thank u!

Jiarat, blur me.....forgot abt dat.....

no worries...

u muz plan properly lor...

otherwise, u can go up and do cleaning after work...

but get ready all your barang brangs like pails, broom, mop, rugs etc...

no worries...

u muz plan properly lor...

otherwise, u can go up and do cleaning after work...

but get ready all your barang brangs like pails, broom, mop, rugs etc...

yar.. after my reno i cleaned a few times oso dont feel clean.. like got a layer of dust. dunno i fussy or lousy at cleaning or the place really dusty or wad..

yar.. after my reno i cleaned a few times oso dont feel clean.. like got a layer of dust. dunno i fussy or lousy at cleaning or the place really dusty or wad..

ya it's like that...

we wash n clean for at least 3times last week...

this week, will use my new vacuum to assist... :unsure:

all newly renovated places/hm are like that. :)

mabbe its becuz ur neighbours are renovating oso?....the air will b dusty wan bah....

I pity my neighbor, we got a nice old lady neighbor always washing the corridor cuz my reno has been making it super dusty....and she doesnt mind n understands...phew!

we are spending sleepless nights after work, choosing colors for paint n laminate nw...headache....

This is one of the headache part apart from choosing tiles, coz need to match the colors of alot of things to make everything look nice.

U meant even nw ur hse still dusty? :dunno:

Try vacuum cleaner, it really help alot. :bangwall:

mabbe its becuz ur neighbours are renovating oso?....the air will b dusty wan bah....

I pity my neighbor, we got a nice old lady neighbor always washing the corridor cuz my reno has been making it super dusty....and she doesnt mind n understands...phew!

greycat, nice to see the progress of your reno :bangwall:

ya the air always dusty with all the renos going on. even till now my house still dusty everyday.

both my direct neighbours doing reno now, then don't know which of their contractor always like to sweep dust and dirt over to our front door. can tell is they sweep over, cos their front door so clean then ours so dirty. angry leh.. but now also don't care liao.. sweep away already then next day still dirty again.

greycat, nice to see the progress of your reno :dunno:

ya the air always dusty with all the renos going on. even till now my house still dusty everyday.

both my direct neighbours doing reno now, then don't know which of their contractor always like to sweep dust and dirt over to our front door. can tell is they sweep over, cos their front door so clean then ours so dirty. angry leh.. but now also don't care liao.. sweep away already then next day still dirty again.

Put a long towel outside ur wooden door to cover the gap. This prevent the dust from sweeping into ur hse. :bangwall:

Cleaning?! Tell me about it. The cleaning tasks are dread at times. Ya, i think the house will only be really clean and dust-free after u have moved in and 2months of consecutive cleaning... cos dust is in the air, on the walls, in the corner of the walls/flooring.

I have moved in already but there is this neighbour family diagonally opposite me are not friendly.. Was looking forward for good neighbours, guess as long as they are not offensive, we have to learn to accept it. :bangwall: