Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrmerry

Qhouse@fernvale 5Rm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

im using Philip air fryer currently.....so fa so good...fast for me to baked salmon, chicken thigh...i baked cup cakes too...nice thing is cleaning job is easy...now im in love with the air fryer...still thinking should i get a microwave oven...hahah...

Wow! Cupcakes too! Yums!!

Got my Philips air fryer during a lucky draw :b so far the chicken nuggets still taste great... For potato wedges, not bad too... Pretty crispy. For fries wise... Hmmmm i find it a bit dry but still edible hahahahaa, not bad still.

For the sake of health, give and take lol! :)

omg. serious. how to bake cupcake with the phillips air fryer?! :notti: recipe please, uncle i wanna try.

Consolidating the misc appliances wish list now, headache! Not sure if we are gonna get all of them...but at least a list helps us sort out and make decisions better!

Screen+Shot+2013-05-24+at+12.19.29+AM.pn

One good news! we managed to get good quotes for hans grohe taps and mixers at developer prices! Knowing friends who know friends helps! Feeling so blessed now with such good fortune as we were actually quite at a loss what to get.

Now i just need to know a friend of a friend who sell toto wc....

Hi macuser77,

I saw it at courts tampines going for 1.4 during their sale. Normal retail is 1.6ish. But because there is a new model released so I think they might try to clear stock during the gss.

Juxtapose! I'm thinking of getting it, any idea if there will be installation issues at the tap area. Abit ugly eh... This machine besides the sink

Hi macuser77,

I saw it at courts tampines going for 1.4 during their sale. Normal retail is 1.6ish. But because there is a new model released so I think they might try to clear stock during the gss.

Juxtapose! I'm thinking of getting it, any idea if there will be installation issues at the tap area. Abit ugly eh... This machine besides the sink

Might be going down mustafa to check out the price. Will update here.

I actually thought of the YHTS401, but aesthetic wise,the 2200 is better.

I'm not an audiophile, but am looking for something reasonably good, and I think Yamaha fits in.

Edited by macuser77

Juxtapose > yup most likely going for the smaller capacity one since there's only Mr and Mrs merry now. How's the effects after switching to alkaline water?

Macuser77 >just went to best denki at Harbour front , there's a yamaha room there. Think you can get it for 1499. You can try your bargaining skills lol I'm not very good at bargaining. Let me know if you can find it anywhere cheaper.

The news is its not gonna be discontinued so no worries.

On a side note : the wife finally green lighted the Sony full led TV but it's gonna be discontinued soon so should be placing a deposit soon to chope one! Stocks are selling fast!

Edited by mrmerry

Juxtapose > yup most likely going for the smaller capacity one since there's only Mr and Mrs merry now. How's the effects after switching to alkaline water?

Macuser77 >just went to best denki at Harbour front , there's a yamaha room there. Think you can get it for 1499. You can try your bargaining skills lol I'm not very good at bargaining. Let me know if you can find it anywhere cheaper.

The news is its not gonna be discontinued so no worries.

On a side note : the wife finally green lighted the Sony full led TV but it's gonna be discontinued soon so should be placing a deposit soon to chope one! Stocks are selling fast!

Hi MrMerry,

We drove to Mustafa this afternoon, and looking at the human traffic, we've decided to abandon our mission.

Thereafter went parisilk and mega discount store, but they don't bring in Yamaha sound bar.

Good choice for your tv by the way. Very sleek looking !

So its another day of walking ard and getting more info despite the tired wifey n me.

Bought 2 items today! First!

983815_10200721944784887_516248501_n.jpg

WMF cutlery set! at 129 instead of the usual 3xx at Tangs.. THEN someone msg me on facebook telling me got additional 10% at taka sale. -_-

Thinking of getting their 3 piece knife set also which was also going on sale for 99 i think or 70ish. I thinking a 6 piece set would be too overwhelming for a asian cook like me who actually only use one knife to rule them all now.

sonyhx950-1l.jpg

OK so i tot i was gonna get this later but someone decided to sponsor me this so... got it today at best denki as well! at 3488 with usual 4 x 3d glasses 1 skype camera and 1 sony hdmi. As this was gonna get discontinued and it was going fast ( from 60 -> 20 pieces in their warehouse in 2 days ) Decided to just go ahead and get it. I think the new W series was abit under welming for those who were holding out to see what the new W series looked like.

Saw my lovely ysp2200 sound bar again... will get...i..t....l..a.t.er....m...u..s...t......f....o..c..u...s..on..e..s..s.entials... :yeah:

OK today was a day of reaffirming the list i compiled yesterday and made some adjustments. Some were obviously too much of a want to warrant it, and some were simply not available locally or there were better options. Also managed to lock down the prices as stated for GSS! :wub:

First up! The very high up on the want list. The Miele steam oven! down from usual price of 2k to 1888!

945138_10200723010051518_1639528588_n.jp

Nxt: My cusinart blender ! this can blend my home made coffee bean ultimate ice blend mocha :D now at 550! The cute chopper also at 188, plus mixer at 79. The Kmix or the series with multi color seems to be overkill for us newbies now.

960055_10200723013491604_2074030493_n.jp970625_10200723012811587_923383694_n.jpg400712_10200723009291499_817759877_n.jpg

So on the air fryer issue.. we went and double look. Definitely phillips for us after looking at the built and finishing.

922695_10200723414581631_1570930793_n.jp

Yes ladies and gentlemen, thats is a piece of paper inside the plastic cover. The " chrome " knob is also plastic .

Funny thing, we are at tangs, and it was going for 319 after sales and then i remember seeing best denki selling for 274 and 247 at their warehouse sale ( someone posted on the internet ) and the sales girl was going on n on.. then i..lol, dint know how to stop her.

Dilema on the airpot choices. We trust and like the Zojirushi brand but the design of the panasonic brand looks nicer...=/ not much difference on price.

941915_10200723011571556_2006281604_n.jp942336_10200723012091569_754864536_n.jpg

Again..dilema on rice cooker.. Again Panny Vs Zoji But this time round the price difference is quite significant..and at the back of my head im thinking do i need a 200 bucks rice cooker...

941724_10200723000931290_1841984323_n.jp942892_10200723000091269_2044659807_n.jp

Edited by mrmerry

Sorry for the multiple posts due to limitation of the images that can be uploaded.. -_-

Some luxury items we also Kiv-ing ..

Do i need such a expensive vaccum cleaner? ( im a broomstick guy so .... its a big change for me )

400833_10200723006931440_1124338250_n.jp

You need coffee first before u can do coffee blendies... :D

400717_10200723006491429_1777598170_n.jp

And my favourite find of the day. The orginal slow cooker!

401884_10200723004571381_2011430498_n.jp

With all these items , the whole house scheme should be taking a stronger shape now. My original idea was a very basic wood and white base, followed by colorful items to slowly build upon. It seems to be working along fine now. The base color of my reno so far is mainly wood and white. Though i would have prefered more white but practicality won over alot of choices. Never the less it is still a solid base for me to add upon colours and Mrs Merry & My own personality imprint onto our house.

400717_10200723018371726_1611050732_n.jp

Colorful and rustic plates n bowls we are loving and tempted to add into our house palate!

A quick update on the house: so far seems to be progressing fine. ID told us pending carpentry, in fact a lot of the stuff are almost ok by next week. We will be going to drop by tomorrow to take a look so hopping to see the home forming shape and character. We trust our id a lot to leave it up to him to handle and he has been very prompt to check with us if any issues arises from his contractor. Will update on progress tomorrow!

In the meantime i need to focus on the wedding coming in less than a month! Spending so much time on the house, we have neglected the wedding!

Edited by mrmerry