Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrmerry

Qhouse@fernvale 5Rm

Honeykitty, have u tried using it for chicken or nuggets? Still as delicious? Microwave for me is a must have! ;)

Hi redder, the chicken & nuggets taste as nice as deep fried... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The colorful plates can be found at tangs at vivo! I also love them just not sure to get the safe all white ones or be abit adventurous n get these...

Get the Miele.. very solid.. love mine

One of the quietest machine and comes with heap filter and very sturdy disposable bag which can last for a long time.. I used to think bag less vacuums were gd but realized if u have to empty the cavity with the dust then u have to breathe in all the dust and dust mites etc.. yikes

An update of our reno loan contacts in case you need one. - mrs merry

The RBH banker is very fast. Less than a week and all approved! Folks still looking for reno loan, can call Hazel Lam at 91686988 or email her at hazel_lam@rhbbank.com.sg. I told her that I had given her contacts on Renotalk. You can let her know I have given the contact. :D

Quick update today from Sat! Not much since its only 2 days later but the toilet is almost done!

264433_10200738710284014_601221850_n.jpg264553_10200738709483994_1102703773_n+%2

The service yard is up! Pending cementing the hollow blocks and installing the sink n tap we bought in a hurry!

931173_10200738711004032_1199675679_n.jp487501_10200738711444043_54993651_n.jpg

Obviously the wood grain tiles looked awesome as usual.

391489_10200738709163986_1246038789_n.jp

I walked out into this beautiful sight that i could never see in tiong bahru ( where i am residing at now ). Bliss.

Till the next update!

Updates by Mrs Merry:

We had been slow in updating as our wedding is happening in less than 1 month. Just had a "show down" with my demanding parents. Today visited our house. The laundry sink is up, the false ceiling + TV console backing and curtain plummet are all up. Gas pipes and aircon are all done up too. :D

basin.jpg

A bit upset with the workmanship as the tilers didn't manage to a good job; citing the challenge working with our selected tiles and the area they had to work on. Hai. Andy say will rectify those problematic ones; but doubt for those on the sides as I can imagine it's really hard to reach to lay the tiles properly.

I also dont like seeing the tiles thickness at the edge. how?

We also bought our sanitation wares from a friend that deals with developers' sanitation wares. So lucky we got a steal for all Hansgrohe fittings!! We got our fav Hansgrohe PuraVida handshower! We tried it at Tango Hotel at Taipei in April - was so in love in that we swear it is better than a rainshower. The jets comes in a wavy motion, **** shiok! Plus it doesn't waste as much as a rain shower! :D:notti:

hansgrohe.jpg

It will pair with this shower mixer.

shower+mixer+master.jpg

Bought this for our common bathroom:

shower+set+_common.jpg

shower+mixer+common.jpg

Shower mixer with sprout ( for ease of getting water using pail for mopping and etc)

bidet+spray.jpg

Bidet spray for master room toilet

valve.jpg

Bidet spray valve

Basins were also brought. We bought it from TOTO. Andy pass us some savings through his designer's % discount ! YAY!

This is for common bathroom:

basin+common.jpg

This is for master bathroom

master+basin.jpg

Pending items now are Kitchen Sink ( Reginox) , Kitchen Tap (Hansgrohe) and 2 WC. Probably getting this tap from the same developer's friend.

kitchen+tap.jpg

The Puravida handshower looks sexy!

Redder!! Today ST got an ad that shows Hansgrohe offers! The PuraVida selling at $438 (PWP), usual is $672.20. :D

What??? But.... But... But I have not started my reno yet! Lol

most likely, they can keep stock for u for a few months, at least hoe kee let me do so...bought on 2 feb but delivered in end may