Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

I got all the switches changed my Mr Ong. The price he offered me was really very reasonable because I called a few to compare. Half price. So no regrets. Fast and skilled.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I got all the switches changed my Mr Ong. The price he offered me was really very reasonable because I called a few to compare. Half price. So no regrets. Fast and skilled.

Hi pinkytan,

Does Mr Ong mind doing small jobs? I need a electrician to repair some wiring which had tripped at my parent's place. Could you please pm me his contact number?

Thanks!

Hi,can you PM me Mr Ong's hp nos,thank you.

Hi pinkytan,

Does Mr Ong mind doing small jobs? I need a electrician to repair some wiring which had tripped at my parent's place. Could you please pm me his contact number?

Thanks!

I don't think Mr Ong minds doing small jobs because he kept telling me if I need his help for any electrical needs next time, can call him. But he has a day job doing electrical work and may have to pop by in the night to do for you. I was lucky that he could come in the day.

Edited by pinkytan

I don't think Mr Ong minds doing small jobs because he kept telling me if I need his help for any electrical needs next time, can call him. But he has a day job doing electrical work and may have to pop by in the night to do for you. I was lucky that he could come in the day.

Hi,

Can you PM me Mr Ong's contact? tks in advance

i am looking for an electrician to help me do some small scale work in my house, some hacking/plastering will be required. If he has a license that will be better as i need him to help me modify somethings. I am not particular if he has a company or not but even a one man show i am fine but he has to know his electrical work. Thanks :P

Hi, i engaged Ah Keong for my reno and think that his service is super duper. Very pro, just look at the ID's drawing and he knows what to do and dun even have to wait for the ID to be there to start work.

Initially, was afraid that he might get everything done wrongly but when the ID reach, she also surprise by his work. Very humble guy too.

MUST RECOMMAND!!!

Hi all,juz engaged Ah Keong(very nice and honest guy) for electrical works installation and wiring extensions. Was impressed by his team of workers who are very professional,detailed and patient especially when it came to problem solving of 3 lights during the installation phrase. The lightings.c**.*g company in balestier did not fully tested the lights though the sales person r**k say they did tested all lights before being delivered to the customer's home.Thanks to Ah Keong and his team, managed to rectify the fault and installed all the lights nicely.His cost was very competitive and got a good discount from Ah Keong when i decided to change my old DB box and mcb during installation.We are very happy with his team's installation work and attitude.

Highly recommand yos :good:

Jaskel, can i have the electrician no.

Hi mcdoodle,

Yes u can, but unable to PM u. U need to enable the function 1st.