Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gracemagg

#thechewscorner @ Punggol Waves

Nice reno you have there ! Love the bricks wall and colour choice...

Thank you!

Nice reno Grace!

When's the open house? :D

HAHA err.. when I the sofa and dining chairs are in :P

hi nice reno you have there..dont mind if you can pm me Mr K's contact and share your qoutation?

His number is 9022 2321

Swee!

Thank you!

For people like us who are not so photogenic, we have to take photographs of our toilet/cabinet mirrors from an angle!

HAHA :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi gracemagg, I am trying to pm you for your quote. But it seems yr mail box is full.

Mine if you can pm me?

Hi Khng, sorry I was busy with my wedding. Just cleared my mailbox anyway.

His quote to my was roughly about $38K

nice house! didn't know Mr K is a contractor.. thought he is an ID.. as I will have my own design, keen to contact him too.. any kind souls can pls share Mr K email with me so I can email for quote? Gam Xia ah!

His email is h2ointerior@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Grace!, is it possible to share Mr K Contact no? :) My house is ready in Q1 2014. Thank you in advance. Have a great day ahead

His contact is 9022 2321.

Hi Grace, great to see that your renovation is going well! :thumbs up: I would like to engage Mr K for my upcoming renovation as well. But before talking to him personally I would like to have a look at his detailed quotation. Is it possible for you to email it to me? My email address is lin.wyuan@gmail.com. Really appreciate your help!! :good:

Replied you via email :)

hihi Grace, can share with me the kitchen's lights link? i like that it actually has those little holes to shine the light on the ceiling, so pretty! intend to use 65daigou as well.. hahas..

thanks alot!

Finally some more pictures!

Kitchen, without glass backing.

10734952364_999e2144c0_z.jpg

Kitchen, with glass backing

10735134003_9fc5f9dfb6_z.jpg

Very nice renovation you have here. One question, are the side finishes of your kitchen cabinets also using laminates?

Edited by mavicaste

You have a very nice house design! = )

Thank you!

Hi Grace, can you show more pictures of your tv console? How long is it?

Haha ok will take later when I am back!

Hi can share the colour code of your craftbrick?

It's Citrus CSI-094 from this website: http://www.craftstone.com.sg/product/old-used-bricks

Very nice renovation you have here. One question, are the side finishes of your kitchen cabinets also using laminates?

Hehe thanks! Yes the side finishes of the kitchen cabinets are concrete looking laminates :)

Was quite worried when I first chose the concrete laminates and wood laminates for the kitchen cos I'm afraid it wouldn't match. Didn't help when I don't have any drawings or illustrations before I thought of all the colors. Thank God everything turned out fine!

Hi Grace,

Thank you for openly sharing your reno quote. Is it possible to scan me a copy of the breakdown work and cost from Mr. K ? I always hear his price is usually on the high side, but looking at your reno I find your overall quote quite reasonable.

P.S. Congrats to you and your hubby :)