Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plainsharon

So Far So Good At Foliage [4-Room]

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sharon, congrats on your new home! Looks ready to shift in before CNY :dancingqueen:

Thanks Jasmine~ Just started staing over on Sunday.

Hi PlainSharon,

How much it cost for your sofa + calf leather upholstery?

Hi Danmify,

The sofa comes with fabric and its around 2k if with calf leather, it will be more expensive.

Congrats and your house turn out very cozy and nice ^^ :good:

Thanks so much. :)

Day 94

Last Saturday was the completion of our renovation. :good:

Was super busy during the weekend to take any photos. :sport-smiley-003:

Mr K's painter repainted it the gate for us on sat and it was in alot better condition. :good: Was super busy during the weekend moving that i dont have time to take photos for updates.

Home is in a mess and more mess. will update more photos to share. :D

Everyone came all notice our gate and mentioned wow~ especially on the gold numbers. :yamseng:

Mr K got his carpenter to come try to fix lock onto our common bathroom. :)

There is no official handover from MR K, we call it handover as we need to move in by sunday so told mr K that we need to move in by sun thus he have to get ready by saturday.

Mr K did not overpromised that it could be handover but thankfully it was successfully handover on sat and we change our lock on sat night so that we could do pray first thing in the morning on sun. :good:

From what i heard from Mr k, after last general washing it will be consider handover, as before the general cleaning Mr K will do general inspection to make sure all it well before asking the cleaning ppl to come. :)

Cleaning was done on Thurs/Friday and the week before we already started moving boxes into one of our rooms as we have too many things already. After handover, we shifted all our things over. :good:

Yesterday we started staying in our new home.

Everything was great and busy moving our boxes of stuffs since last saturday. :)

We were really glad that we have some great friends to help us move our stuffs and we manage to move all our barang barangs on one Single Day. :good:

Considering that we have lots of barang barangs. Was super amazed that my WIW was fill up with our clothes. Time to clear some clothes before CNY. :fire:

1521468_10152577300379546_864613695_n.jp

Our house was in a mess when everything was moved in. We did not have time to take any photos. Was busy unpacking and unpacking.

We finally get to cook our first meal. :drunk:

1512666_10152581547744546_1225105084_n.j

Beehoon was the easiest to cook with all the ingredients plonk in it. We used the wok and cook a small portion just enough for us. Image was taken by hubby, he is not good with taking food images. :no:

Did not try to cook alot as we were all busy unpacking and wanted to just cook something for 意识意识. But thankfully the food came out well. :lol:

One of the fixtures that we done :

1513219_10152581548394546_1905522601_n.j

Kitchen :

1551535_10152581548649546_234320280_n.jp

Edited by plainsharon

That is the Samsung fridge I am also aiming... LoL ~

How much did you purchase and from where ...

Hi Songz,

The samsung fridge i got it from my friend who was working at one of the big electronic stores and he got for us a a staff rate.

In fact below that the retail price as the distributor who quoted him for the fridge made a mistake at the price and quoted us at $1090.

But could not retract the price as official quotation have been issued. Its a real steal price. However, i found Jerome who was selling the same model as 100 bucks more which is pretty cheap also. :good:

What a steal ... :good:

Think I may mostly get from Harvy Norman or neighbourhood shop ~

Yes, it is a steal. You could try jerome or *spam, their price was the cheapest that i have found after my friend's staff price.

Nice and cosy..... Envious- ING... :)

thanks. :)

Edited by plainsharon

Update Continues :

Found a clock for the living room :

We aim this clock last week but did not purchase it as we wanted to look around for more.

8201_10152581812524546_910229537_n.jpg

When we went back the clock was sold out and wanted to fall back to the other clock we were aiming :

1505059_10152581813004546_1899228967_n.j

The second alternative was super big and huge. We almost got that if not for the buyer who came back to change for a different design that we manage to get our initial clock choice.