Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plainsharon

So Far So Good At Foliage [4-Room]

Good Deals for readers :

Brand New

Samsung 40" Full HD 100Hz SMART Led UA40F5500 (SOLD)
Retail Price : $749
Selling Price : $650

Samsung 32" HD Ready SMART Led UA32F4500 (SOLD)
Retail Price : $479
Selling Price : $400

We are redeeming from Samsung Promotion. Brand New Set Collection at Samsung Redemption Centre.

TV wall mount for 55" - $50

Drop me a pm if keen. :D

Edited by plainsharon

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice armchair! can share how much and where purchased it? it is comfortable?

We purchase it from hommage, its for 699 if i rem correctly, or its $799. Its really comfortable, cashmere material. :lol:

Hi,

Can pm me about the armchair too? thanks.

The price is $699 or $799. Its definately 100 bucks cheaper than lush lush one.

wah... you guys are really patient.... how can everything also "is like this" ?

i thought he should remedy it. really looks like shobby work.

I go pass Mr K and look for the carpenter directly. He will fix it for us. But he did mentioned that underneath is usually not with laminate. :unsure:

Wow, after so many good reviews abt this contractor and now this sub standard.

Actually thought of engaging him but now can go for my 2nd choice liao since he is not really that high standard.

Maybe business too good so can yaya liao.

You mean the dining bottom portion susposed to be white instead of the same laminate as the top?

I would say that if it was other contractors or ID it might be worst. I accidentally found this when i was at the bar top. The dining bottom is suppose to be white according to the carpenter. But most of our carpentry's internal or beneath are laminated. :unsure:

Am contemplated about bringing up some issue we have with Mr K to share with readers and who might be engaging with Mr K.

Meeting up Mr K tonight and will decide to pour the truth if those issues have not been resolve nicely, :unsure:

Am contemplated about bringing up some issue we have with Mr K to share with readers and who might be engaging with Mr K.

Meeting up Mr K tonight and will decide to pour the truth if those issues have not been resolve nicely, :unsure:

oh dear! do let us know how the discussion turns out. I'm sure readers will be interested to know the other side of Mr K.

Do PM me please~~ Am planning to engage him........ Please~~~~

Everything have been resolve. :good: It was just miscommunication.

Yesterday we had some issues with the final quote as we took out the island counter due to space constraints that cost almost 2k out of the quote but it was included in the final invoice. Initially he refused to take it out but it have been resolve, there was some miscommunication as he did not refer to the quote yesterday and texted us a whole lot of "messages".

Now all is good and he refer to the quote before meeting us tonight and automatically rectify his mis-quote.

I would say that he was initially very rude on the messages and for not checking the quote and texted us a whole lot of "messages" but thumbs up for his honesty on removing the island counter thereafter.

oh dear! do let us know how the discussion turns out. I'm sure readers will be interested to know the other side of Mr K.

Eventually it was mis-communication and his failure to check on the quote before shooting us on the messages.

Do PM me please~~ Am planning to engage him........ Please~~~~

ahhboi~ all i can say that the overall experience with him it still so far so good. There were some hiccups along the way. We let it slide just like how Mr K was straight honest on his mistake on the quote. Was really raging last night when when he retaliate on the quote but eventually it turns out that he did not check properly.

Hi sharon everything looking good time to enjoy your renovation and relax since CNY is coming soon so how your HERF any update.

Hi tarzan, thanks~ Mr K came over today and mentioned our house is still quite bare thus not much update.

As for HERF, the flooring is still doing good, no popping or other issues.

But we realised there was some hollow-ness when stepping on it. Esp when my dogs could walk on the wood tiles silently and walking on HERF noisily.

Hi tarzan, thanks~ Mr K came over today and mentioned our house is still quite bare thus not much update.

As for HERF, the flooring is still doing good, no popping or other issues.

But we realised there was some hollow-ness when stepping on it. Esp when my dogs could walk on the wood tiles silently and walking on HERF noisily.

I also had the same problem, but I think the problem is because the floors are uneven. Before Evorich lays the tiles, gotta get your contractor to make sure that the floors are completely even, as far as possible.

For our unit, the contractor did a terrible job leveling up certain parts of the ground, so we're getting them to remove the HERF, rectify and re-laying it again.

Everything have been resolve. :good: It was just miscommunication.

ahhboi~ all i can say that the overall experience with him it still so far so good. There were some hiccups along the way. We let it slide just like how Mr K was straight honest on his mistake on the quote. Was really raging last night when when he retaliate on the quote but eventually it turns out that he did not check properly.

Oh, okay. Godd to hear that it was just miscommunication. Your hse looks Fabulous btw. :good:

Glad that its all solved for you.

Now that the renovation is nearly over, you can start decorating your house ^^

By the way what does HERF mean ??

(*Sorry for the newbie question)

HERF - High end resilient flooring. I believe this is a branding by evorich or some other floor company ( cannot recall)

HERF - High end resilient flooring. I believe this is a branding by evorich or some other floor company ( cannot recall)

Yes, its a branding by evorich but its the same as vinyll, they just used a fancy name for it.

Im glad that its over too. Glad that its a mis-communication only. I have yet to start decorating. Will be doing deco bit by bit. :)

Oh, okay. Godd to hear that it was just miscommunication. Your hse looks Fabulous btw. :good:

Thanks~ :lol:

I also had the same problem, but I think the problem is because the floors are uneven. Before Evorich lays the tiles, gotta get your contractor to make sure that the floors are completely even, as far as possible.

For our unit, the contractor did a terrible job leveling up certain parts of the ground, so we're getting them to remove the HERF, rectify and re-laying it again.

I hope i do not have such issues. but when friends comes, they thought our rooms were of different flooring. I guess vinyll aka HERF are pretty new and not alot ppl are aware of it.