Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plainsharon

So Far So Good At Foliage [4-Room]

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for sharing the gem shop :good:

Just wonder if they also sell those kind of clock which have both digital and analog display (Hope I am not wrong) ...

There's also 2 shops selling wall clocks at Tanjong Katong Complex (near Hoe Kee), but now i want to go to Bencoolen Square to compare prices and also maybe got more designs variety there.

• Like 1

Its been awhile since last post, it was due to the not so furnish home after reno, we were still awaiting for some furnitures to come in.

Have been waiting since before Chinese New Year till now. Hope the items will ship over real soon.

What is still missing from your place? From the pictures, your kitchen looks complete and warm :)

Edited by Makanology

What is still missing from your place? From the pictures, your kitchen looks complete and warm :)

Kitchen is complete. :) Living room still lacks of coffee table and side table and curtain. waiting for the last shipment from taobao. :unsure: Study room lacks of new set up comp. :rolleyes: WIW is still messy as still waiting for more hangers from taobao too. :o

looks very liveable now. :good:

thanks alfredt. :lol:

I also doing these mirrors in my bathrooms!! :D

Thank you for the previews~ hahaha...

I was going to ask Mr K to do it for me but it cost us few freaking hundred bucks. So we ended up buying from ikea which is way much cheaper. :good:

• Like 1

yah. I got very good sized and quality mirrors from my existing place. wanted to only do re-frame, but was also quoted a few hundred dollars for 3 mirrors. So gave up on the idea as well. :no:

Hi Sharon,

Congrats on your completion! Managed to read thru your blog one shot... Niccce place!

Noticed we have several identical concepts we have for our places- the dates, walls, wardrobes, sofa selection, the shower ledge ( mine is triangular thou), the wash area for the furbies!! Lolll and the barn doors; which we are having triple thought about it due to our low height issue.. Oh well.. See how lah..

Good to see that you have settled in comfortably.. Am at the carpentry planning stage now, so probably another month or two from now.. Mine is a long journey.. :P

Edited by enigma